Rebellious

Author:
RubyOfFire

Parts:
33 Parts (Completed)

Genre:
Fanfiction

after tye death of your father, you are forced to move from your home canada to seoul to live with your uptight mother. you are probably on of the most caring people out there but you come off as strong headed. it doesn't help that you have tattoos, something you wouldn't see on the average korean teen. so you have trouble convincing people you aren't a trouble maker. you not only have it hard at home with your cold mother and rich stepfather, but at school as well. your look and personality attracts the attention of your fellow classmate Jungkook. You would rather have nothing to do with the rude boy but no matter how much you refuse him, he isnt about to leave you alone. it seems like he is having too much fun making your life living a hell.

you throw your hands against his chest and shove him back. "stop calling me that! im not your babe or your baby doll. knock it off!"

he brushes the dirt off if his chest and looks at you "sure. if i could find better nickname." he pauses and looks to your dirty scrunched up sleeve. "and i think i might have found one." he grabs your wrist, raising it and pushing your sleeve up more.
"aren't you just full of surprises! a tattoo?"

you try and yank your arm away from him but he is freakishly strong. "let go of me." you snap.

"i dont want to... my little rebel."

——
hi so like i made a new book 😳😗. and i just want to let y'all know incase you guys are interested 🙃