Buried Lies

Lifted, I floated through a flighty dream, clouds and wings surrounded my charred soul. Porcelain facing and drawn smiles spiked daring anxiety and fear, a safe haven I kept burned with bitter thought.

Arms grasped at my dainty waist, a flawless couple that brought tears to gloss my crimson eyes. Unspoken relief and comforts as they left, lifting my ludicrous mind to gods. Whisper roared through them, a spear driven through my fragile heart.

The faces darkened, positioned smiles now frown, a gossip feed over the non-winged. I soon refused to feel that high, my own feet failing under herself. A crashing as the clouds disputed among the devilish angels.

Ground came first, my beatened, bruised hands gripped at the soil, the grave under my back. Retreating shovels brought the dirt to my body, soon buried me with the lies that those who once loved me.

A fist of blood and a hand of hair, suffocation took me, merciless and cruel. I gave one last cry for air as the shovel pated against the ground, finalizing the lifeless deed to join the damned.

Their brutal laughter pushed me further, the ground pressuring at my skin. I soon could pop, my insides spill through the world, yet not a single hand would take me. None would attempt to defy the ultimates, none for a low life, like I.

I crumbled and died, keeping these buried lies close to my hardened heart.