"We have a new Luna already?" Noah asked. He wasn't the brightest Alpha, but he could really pack a punch. Kade shook his head and chuckled.

"Not yet, but soon."

"Have you seen her? Interesting pick huh," Kade inquired. Drake started laughing.

"Trust me, I've seen a lot of her," he said, raising a dark eyebrow. Everyone's gazes shot to his.

"A wet shirt incident. It was how I got this," Drake said, pointing to his swollen eye. Chris swallowed his anger.

"If you are all done gossiping about my female, I would like to speak to you all about a pressing issue."

Everyone turned swiftly to see the Alpha King at the door. His power radiated around the room, having everyone bow their heads.

He stalked around the table, and took his seat at the front. He stared everyone down.

"I need you all to keep an eye on anyone who comes near Juliette," he said, his face serious. Chris chocked on his water.

"Who's Juliette?" Noah asked.

"You and Alpha Cain don't have to worry, she isn't in you classes. But some male has kissed my female and your future Luna."

Chris hid his smile under his hand. Jaxon had no idea, nor would he continue too.

°

That evening, after a grueling punishment, Juliette made her way back to room, hoping to get an early sleep. She had the Alphas birthday celebration, and she wanted to be wide eyed and bushy tailed.

She went to open the door, only to find it locked.

Weird.

Jazz must be out seeing some friends. Juliette unlocked the door, swinging it open. A cold breeze blew over her.

"Who left the window open?" Juliette muttered to herself. She wandered through the dark, toward the open window.

She didn't want to invite any blood sucking bugs in at the moment by turning the light on with the window open. She reached for the handle, seeing it quite clearly in the moonlight.

"Wow, you look better in person Miss Kerson."

Shit.

Juliette stumbled, turning so quickly she nearly fell out the window. She gripped the ledge, her eyes shooting around her room for the intruder.

The voice had been unfamiliar, cold, sharp and eerie.

"Who's there?" She asked, swallowing. She heard a soft chuckle.

"The resistance."

It was a man, she could tell. She blanched as she saw a shadow lerk closer.

She was right, a man stepped from the shadows. He was lean, tall and slightly scary.

He was dressed in all black, giving him a mysterious edge. His eyes were inky black, an icy and cool look about them.

But what took Juliette back, was the slim smile on his face, like he utterly pleased with his finding.

"Resistance?"

Juliette spoke quietly, her voice scratchy.

Calm down.

She took in a shuddering breath, trying to find solace. He would have killed her by now if that was his intention.

"The King treating you well?" He asked, stepping even closer. His scent was foreign. He didn't belong to a pack, but he didn't smell like most rogues do.

His features were dark, his hair, his eyes. He seemed deliciously dangerous, giving Juliette a rush of adrenaline.

But his skin was pale under the moonlight, absolutely flawlesss.

"Who are you?" Juliette asked again. She wanted to run, run straight into the Kings arms. But she was stuck by a window, and he blocked the door.

"I belong to the resistance. I have places to he, so lets make this quick shall we darling?"

He still looked amused, as he locked gazes with her.

"You need to go."

Seriously Juliette?

That was the only sentence she could form. He laughed. It was an enchanting sound.

"Well sweetie, you have something I want."

"What?"

"Information, and I know you and the Kings relationship is rather..."

He broke off, searching for appropriate words.

"Close."

Juliette wished she could back away, he was frightening.

Could she fight him? No, his build showed she had no chance.

Scream? No, he could do something drastic.

Run? He could catch her.

Convince him out of it? Meh, worth a shot.

"Look, you need to go, before the King comes and crushes you to a pulp." Juliette knew Jaxon had no reason to come to her room now, but the thought of him rescuing her gave her hope and comfort.

His smile slipped, and suddenly Juliette couldn't tell what he was feeling.

He leant in, but not once did he touch her. He only whispered in her ear.

"The King can't save you now Precious," he said, his breath icy cold. Juliette shivered.

A pounding on the door made him step back swiftly.

"Hey Juliette, did you lock the door?"

It was Jazz.

Juliette out a sigh of relief.

"Until next time Princess."

The stranger weaved around Juliette, and whispered in her ear again.

"Tell anyone about me, and our next encounter won't be so friendly."

With that, he leaped out the window, and into the dark.

*

Juliette Kerson

An average report from Alpha Chris today, but I am glad she is improving in the subject which she struggles with most. She attanded her punishment this evening and finished it to a high standard.

Alpha King."Always a glowing report for this one sir."

Jaxon shot Olivia a warning look. She smirked and went back to her work.

Another chapter done!

Plot twist :p

Thanks for reading so far, keep voting and commenting!!!! :)

Snapchat: midikacrane

~Midika..f