"Alpha King, sir. Ah..." Jazz was flustered as she stood to bow. Juliette resumed eating after a brief pause.

Jaxon mumbled something to Jazz, which caused her to sit and bow her head in submission. Juliette chewed carefully.

She felt Jaxon lean over her body, his delicious scent consuming her. She ignored everyone's eyes, as she felt Jaxon's lips near her ear, his breath hot and erotic against her neck.

"Now baby, care to tell me exactly who has kissed you?"

Juliette froze, realizing she was choking on her lettuce.

He knew!

She swallowed the big lump of food, and swivelled to stare straight up at Jaxon.

His eyes weren't silver, but obsidian black. His jaw was clenched, his muscles tense and rigid.

"Excuse me?"

A low growl rumbled from him, as he narrowed his eyes.

"I can tell someone has kissed you. If only I could smell exactly who did it under all that artificial shit you wear," he spat. Juliette subconsciously smiled.

It worked!

"Perhaps its yourself you smell, idiot." Juliette just couldn't help herself. Jaxon slammed his palm against the metal table, sending the salad flying. The bang caught everyone's attention immediately.

"Nobody touches their future Luna but me!"

Well shit.

Juliette blanched. He was pissed, and an angry Alpha King was bad news for everyone.

"Look Jaxon-"

"You didn't come back to my room yesterday like I told you to! Were you to busy kissing another male?"

He was yelling now, and everyone was watching.

"Jaxon please, calm down. I wasn't with another male," Juliette pleaded. She wanted him to know she didn't belong to him, but that would only make the situation much worse.

"Then why do I smell another male on you Juliette? Is it my brother? Did he see you naked because you let him?"

Oh boy.

"Jaxon-"

"Whoever it is, I'm going to find him."

And with that, the angry King stalked off.

*

Alpha Chris stepped into the room, seemingly confident about his last class. It had taken a lot to ignore Juliette, but he knew it had worked.

He walked into the Alpha meeting room, his head high. They always had meetings at lunchtimes.

Chris was usually the first to arrive, but every Alpha but the King was already seated.

His seat at the front was left vacant.

"Where's the King, usually he gets here first?" Chris questioned, taking his seat. He sat furthest away from the Alpha Kings chair.

Drake had his head in his hands, looking away from the scene. Kade looked slightly amused, like he knew something they didn't. Noah like impassive, bored even, and Cain looked zoned out.

(Noah being the Alpha Juliette would have had on Thursdays if she wasn't with the King :p)

"Probably with our new Luna," Cain commented, snapping from his trance. Chris narrowed his eyes slightly.