Part 3

Beomgyu's pov

Ever since kai stormed out of the living room about a week ago he had been ignoring soobin and yeonjun and is always with us. Yeah it was fun at first like we would play video games all the time and stuff but now he is all on Taehyun. Always hugging him and always rubbing his belly like back of kai this is my man.

"Taehyun can we talk." Tae turned around and nodded as he walked towards the bed I was sitting at. "Don't you think your being a little to close to kai." I said. He just gave me that look. "Really gyu. Your really going to get mad at me for that." " I wasn't getting mad i was just telling you. Your just taking it the wrong way. I just didn't want you to get that close you do something." I said trying to defend Myself. "You really think I would cheat on you with someone else. And kai for being exact. My best fucking friend." He yelled. He never yelled so I knew I screwed up." No that's not it." I said desperate to fix what I had created. "Talk to me when your brain comes back." He said while walking out. Shit. I need to talk to kai.

Later on that day

"Hey kai can we talk". I said when he finally was alone and not with taehyun. "Yeah sure he said." I lead him to my room. "Why are you being so clingy to Tae. I'm not trying to be mean but you stormed out of the living room, didn't talk to us for a day, then started talking to me and Tae. And started taking Tae away from me." He looked down. " I-I'm sorry it's just that..... you know what never mind it stupid." he said while standing up and he was about to walk out the room when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. "No say it." He still was looking down.

After a few minutes he finally looked up and told me. " I like yeonjun and soobin." I looked at him with shock. "WHAT!?!?" I screamed.

I hoped you liked it.
367 words