"Bye mom, I'll be back in a couple of weeks!" My mom said said bye because, today I was leaving for vidcon. I was extremely excited to see my fans and get to hang out with all of my friends that I rarely got to see because we all live in different areas. So I grabbed my bags and got into my Uber.
*Skip Uber Ride*
I got to the airport and this was my first time leaving Arizona, leaving my mom and my sister behind. My dad left months before I turned 7 and my mom never got married or dated anyone after my dad left. She's been so busy at work, it almost seems like she doesn't realize my dad left us almost 9 years ago. My mom works as a police officer 👮 in my town. "Flight 182 to LAX is now boarding". Once I heard that my flight was boarding, I got my bag and went to the front to give them my ticket 🎫  and got on.
*Skip the plane ✈️ ride*
After I got off of the plane, the first person I saw was my best friend Jack. We ran to each other and gave each other a huge hug. He picked up his bags and got into our Uber. We talked and told each other everything that has happened. We finally arrived to the hotel. I'm sharing a room with 8 other people, so this should be pretty interesting. Once we got into our room, I saw that everyone was already there. In the room was Jack Riyn, Arianna Mercado, Diego Martir, Nessa Barrett, Josh Richards, Alex Guzman, Hailey (Ona), and Brandon Westenberg. I set my stuff down and Nessa came to give me a hug. We have all been friends since we started musical.ly.  "OMG, I'm so ready for vidcon". Everyone agreed with me and we went out to get some food since it was getting pretty late.
*Skip Ride*
We got to Chick fil a and got our food then went back to our room to eat. Right when we got in, I went straight to my bed and sat down while everyone went to theirs. I was sharing a bed with Jack since were best friends, but he sat with Hailey and Brandon. Then I sat up and Jack sat next to me. " Hey Jazmin!" I smiled at him "Hey Jackie!!". We ate our food then me and the rest of the girls decided to just chill, so we turned on Netflix while the boys were in the middle of setting up for a video. " Hey Jazmin, can I ask you something, it's for the video ?" I turned around to face Diego "sure !" . "Would you be the judge of who is the best kisser?" . I was pretty surprised they wanted me to do it, but then again Hailey and Brandon were dating and they know not to ask them. " uh yeah sure i guess" , he smiled and went back to setting everything up.