Never

I was over Maximo's house and he was playing Fortnite

I was over Maximo's house and he was playing Fortnite. I went to his game last night so my voice was fucked up. Maximo takes off his headset so whoever he was playing with couldn't hear him. He says "Em, I'm gonna take a shower, can you play for me?" I say "yeah sure" he says "don't screw up." And we giggle. I jump in the chair and put the headset on.  I hear someone say "Maximo you there?" It sounded just like Luca. I lie and say "no this is his cousin Amanda." He says "okay." He asks "have you ever played fort?" I say "yeah Max and I always play together." He says "cool." He also says "so... Amanda, do you live in Connecticut?" I say "yeah, Greenwich" he says "cool." We play Fort for 10 minutes and then Maximo gets out of the shower. When he's done changing he says "it's my turn" I say "Maximo cmon can I please stay on Fort." He says "no Em!" He grabs me. He tries to pick me up out of the chair I hold on tight to the chair and say "Max stop!!" He doesn't, obviously. He grabs me and pics me up and grabs his headset from me. Max plays with Luca for 15 minutes. Maximo says "I have to go hangout with Emily bye." Luca says "that was Emily?? I though it was 'Amanda'." He shuts the game off and gives me a 'I found out what you did' look. I roll my eyes. He says "so care to tell me who Amanda is?" I jump off his bed and run. I didn't want to talk to him about it because he'll start teasing me as usual. I run down the stairs. He's right behind me, I open the door and run outside. He yells "Emily stop!!!" I don't listen and say "nooo!!!" I keep running until I trip over something. My foot hurt, really bad. He picks me up and asks "are you okay!" and I say "yeah." He lays me in his bed and goes down stairs to get me an ice pack. My foot is really red. I touched it and I flinch. It hurt so bad. Maximo brings the ice. He said "I should've just grabbed you." I say "probably." We giggle. He touches it and I feel a tear going down my face. He sees the tear and says "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I say "it's fine he wipes the tear. He puts the ice back on my foot. He gets off the bed and asks "do you wanna try walking?" I nod. He pulls me up. And I put my weight on my heals as I stand. He grabs my waist for support if  I fall. I walk a few steps. It hurt but I think I'm fine. I turn around and give Maximo a hug. He puts me back on his bed. He asks "so what bout' you and Luca?" I say " what do you mean??" He says "do you have a crush on him?" I say "no, never!"