kidnapped

A/N: Hey. Welcome to my second story of miraculous ladybug. Hope you enjoy.

No one's POV:
It was a normal day at school in Ms. Bustier' s class. Nice and boring. Although the teacher is very nice. Then a girl with long dark brown hair and purple tips comes into the classroom. She is wearing a lot of black, and some leather. She then says," sorry guys" and then everything goes blank for everyone in class.

 She then says," sorry guys" and then everything goes blank for everyone in class

No one actually knows what happens all that they know is that there all sitting next to someone and are in a theatre

No one actually knows what happens all that they know is that there all sitting next to someone and are in a theatre. They guess. Just then Marinette wakes up. And then she notices Adrien sitting next to her. So she starts freaking out a bit. Then slowly everyone starts waking up. Then the girl comes out again.She then says,
"Hello. Look I know your all probably wondering who I am, and why your here. Well, my name is Ari. And you guys are here because I wanted you guys to see all of the ships. And your future selves and children. I also want you guys to react to videos, and then I am going to tell you who the super heroes of Paris are. So YAY!"
After she said the second to last sentence everyone was excited even Chloe. I mean why wouldn't they be but Marinette and Adrien were not so happy about that. Ari then clapped her hands, and said,
"Okay, now your all wondering why your sitting next to who. That is because I ship you with that person and no one can take that away from me. Also, you guys will be staying here for some days. But don't worry. Time here is different." Then all of a sudden everyone started to calm down a bit. Chloe actually didn't care if she was sitting next to Nathaniel, and she was quiet a lot. Which is very unexpected. Then all of a sudden Ari said,
"Oh and those are also your assigned seats, so no complaining."
Ari then looked at Lila she was sitting alone. She was also sitting at the back of Kagami and Luka. Then Ari finally said,
"Okay. I am going to let you guys sleep for now. Since, it is 9 at night, so we will start the ships tommorow in the morning."
Ari then passed out some blankets and pillows, and told the girls to shower in the bathroom to the right, and the boys to the left. One by one the girls and boys took a shower. Ari left close in the bathroom with a towel and clothes for each girl on a hanger. The note also had instructions on the back. The instructions said, "Dear__________, This is going to be where your towel will be for the whole time that your here. The rules in the bathroom is to change and take a shower one by one, and no boys. Breakfast, lunch, diner, desert and snacks will be served during the time your here. You will sleep on the beds in the theatre. Ask Marinette to push the red button in the back before everyone sits on the couches again. You can explore around, bedtime is when Ari says so, but you can go to bed early. Although I don't recommend it. You can talk amongst yourselves. No yelling or complaining, and finally have fun, and explore around the building, but make sure to be in the theatre before 9 in the morning. And don't forget to charge your phones. Take a shower when you wake up, and brush your teeth, with the toothbrush with your name on it. There will be a note with a picture of hair, makeup, and your outfit for the day in the locker with your name on it. Show it to the machine in the back, when there is a green light, step inside, and come out when it says your done. Thank you"
When everyone was done taking a shower and changing. Marinette made sure no one was on the couches, and pressed the red button in the back. Then the couches turned into beds. That is when everyone went to bed. Nervous and excited for the next morning.

A/N: Hey guys. I hope you liked the first chapter. Have a nice day. And I actually made this on April fools, but forgot to post it so. Yeah.