Chapter 5

a/n- woah guys we almost at 1k readers, I'm so glad, love you all, enjoy next chapter baes!

I do be sitting in my room for 2 hours doe, I'm getting bored here. I decided to check what payton's doin,  cause I don't have anything better to do right?
So I went downstairs and act like "I'm only here cuz I wanna drink something".
payton- well well well, look who we have here!
mads- better shut up I'm only here to drink something.
payton- u sure? *😏*
mads-yes.
We two heard the door bell, I looked out of the window and notice this blonde ass bitch, but I tried to keep normal dude.
She walked in and checked me out with "wtf are u doin here" face.
payton- hi Mandi.
oh so the bitch name is Mandi, i remember movie means girls 2, where is a girl name Mandi and she's the biggest hoe, so now we see why she's name like that.
mandi- what this hoe doin here? Aren't u supposed to close her somewhere? I don't want her here!
mads- excuse me, can u please close ur fucking mouth bitch?
payton- MADS! Go upstairs now!
mads-becouse what?
mandi- better listen to him.
mads-shut the fuck up bitch.
Payton slapped me, I thought it's some joke or idk, I can't believe it's real, ofc I slapped him back and punch him in the face as he started bleeding.
mandi came up to him.
mandi-payton babe!
I pushed her on the wall, and I was about to punch him again, but he grabbed my wrists.
payton-u better never punch me again or I'll kill u.
mads- I prefer to be killed then live here with u.
he took me up stairs and tried to lock me in some room but I didn't want it.
mads- u mother fucker cheater, u think u can play all the girls when they don't want to, and have a girlfriend who's obvious a bitch!?
payton-better shut up until I'll punch u again.
mads- do it.
payton-what?
mads-do.it.
payton- ur fucking hoe.
mads-language mother fucker.
he locked me in the room, I had nothing to do so I sat at the bed and after 20 minutes I could hear the girl screaming Payton's name.
mads- SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES.
but they probably couldn't hear me when this whore screaming this name so fucking loud!
I had an idea, kinda late cuz they end and payton can hear me, and not gonna lie he's stronger than me, I wanted to open the window and go for a walk cuz I had only my phone so y'all know.
I opened the window slowly so payton can't hear, but I heard him open the door, and I don't know why didn't I just go out before he's open the door, I stand here and I don't move, but then I realized he opened the door and I wanted to go out, but he caught my waist and pulled me closer to him.
payton- ur not goin anywhere princess.
mads- for first i can go anywhere I fucking want and for second when ur bitch is here u call me hoe, but when she's not here u calls me princess, better stop.
Then we heard the steps goin up stairs then we saw mandi, and payton do be kepping me close to him and have hands on my waist.
mandi- DO U CHEATING ON ME!?
payton-no babe she's just wanted to-
mads- yes he does, we just about to have really good night together so better just leave bitch.
mandi- UH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
payton- no it's lie! I can't expl-
I kissed him on mandi's eyes, I really didn't want to do it cause I hate him, but I have to choose him here, on him and her here.
mandi was about to go out with the tears, but payton grabbed the gun and shoot her.
I looked at her, she's fucking dead, I couldn't even move.
payton- LOOK WHAT U DID, IT'S ALL UR FAULT!
mads- WHY THE HELL U SHOOT HER?
payton- SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME HIDE THE BODY!
mads- IT'S ALL UR PROBLEM ASSHOLE, U KNOW NORMAL BOYS DOESN'T  SHOOT THEIR GIRLFRIENDS!

he slapped me again and pushed me to the wall.
payton- u don't know anything, so better shut up or you'll end like her.
okay so for everyone this should be scary but yeah for me obvious it was hot, but I still were scared and didn't know what to do.
mads- *with tears in the eyes* ur fucking crazy.
I ran out of this room, to the bathroom and started crying AGAIN OF THIS ASSHOLE.