004.

CHAPTER FOUR
grease - sleepover

"Hey look! It's Jan!" One of the girls said

"Hey look! It's Jan!" One of the girls said. Roxy looked at the TV that was on in Frenchy's room. It was a beaver with ridiculously large front teeth carrying a large toothbrush and toothpaste.

"Brusha, brusha, brusha, get the new Ipana!" Jan mimicked the beaver on the television as she made a brushing motion with her finger over her teeth.

Roxy chuckled a bit at her actions, looking at Rizzo who was sitting on the bed with a cigarette. Rizzo in turn gave Roxy a cheeky smile and grabbed a pillow. She raised her eyebrows to tell Roxy to grab one too. She did and Rizzo then looked at Jan.

"Knocks out decay germs fast! Fast! Faster sure are-" Jan started to finish. Before she could, Roxy, Rizzo, Marty and Franchy all chucked pillows at Jan.

"Turn it off!" Rizzo chuckled.

"Hand me a ciggie butt," Roxy asked Frenchy. She gave her the carton, letting Roxy pick out her own cigarette.

"Sandy?" Franchy offered Roxy's sister.

"Oh, no thanks, I don't smoke," Sandy shook her head.

"Please, if she did, I'd buy a fur coat for when hell freezes over," Roxy laughed as she rolled onto her backside and looked at everyone upside down. She laughed at Sandy's frown as she inhaled.

"Oh, try it, it won't kill ya," Rizzo said. All of the girls now huddled around Sandy. "Give her Hiparade."

Frenchy gave Sandy the cigarette, holding it in front of her face as the other girls leaned in, eager as to what she'll do.

As if to prove her sister wrong, Sandy took the cigarette apprehensively. She looked at it and held it between her pointer and thumb, as if to not really touch it at all, and awkwardly took a smoke from it, inhaling.

Roxy's mouth fell open. She teased her sister about these things before, but she never thought that she'd actually do that.

Immediately, Sandy started to cough wildly. Rizzo snickered from beside Roxy.

"Oh, I forgot to tell ya, you shouldn't inhale unless you're used to it," Rizzo smirked as the other Pink Ladies laughed.

"Someone drive me to Burlington 'cause I need me a new fur coat," Roxy laughed, sitting upright.

"A coat from Burlington?" Marty asked. "I got a guy in Germany who can send you over some real fur."

"Sandy, let me teach ya how to French inhale, it's really cool; watch," Frenchy offered, bringing the cigarette up to her mouth and creating a small stream of smoke going up and inhaling from her nose, making the smoke travel through.

"God! That is the ugliest lookin' thing that I ever saw," Jan gawked.

Frenchy blew away the last bits of smoke. "Nah! The guys really go for it, and that's how I got my nickname; Frenchy."