Men disgusted me. Every single thing about them.

"My bad ma, you all mad and shit. I was just tryna help you" he said as he put his hands up in surrender

I just glared at him. He was indeed fine and when I say fine I mean he was beyond fine.

"I didn't need help, but thanks" I replied as I pushed my cart moving onto the next isle

Once I was finished getting everything I went straight to the cash register.

"One hundred and fifty five dollars is your total. Cash or debit?" She asked as she looked at me

"Debit" I replied as I grabbed my wallet and removed my bank card from it

I soon tapped and begun to put all the bags in the cart. I pushed my cart out the store and towards my car I then popped my trunk and begun to put all the bags inside.

"I ain't get your name" I heard a voice

I instantly looked up noticing the same guy from inside the store. I rolled my eyes and continued to put the bags in my trunk. He then grabbed all six bags that were left and put them in my trunk with ease.

"Don't ask for help, once again" I mumbled as I shut my trunk

I unlocked my car door and he just stood there.

"You really not tryna tell a nigga your name. Lemme start, I'm Bari" he said as he started at me

"Nevaeh" I said as I looked awkwardly

"Alright, pretty name for a pretty girl" he said as he smirked at me

"Thanks" I said as I got in my car just wanting to end the conversation

He stood there looking dumb founded as I got in my car slamming my door shut. I watched as he shook his head and walked off. I begun to pull out my parking spot and I watched as he walked to a expensive ass car. It looked to be a Lamborghini, cute I guess still ain't interested.

I sung to myself as I fried my steak that was well seasoned. Your girl was in a great mood today all good vibes my asparagus were in a pan being sautéed well my steak fried and mash potatoes boiled. My Parmesan shrimp was already made cheesy and I couldn't even wait to eat.

Soon my mashed potatoes were soft and I remove them from the boil hot water and begun to mash them up with my hand mixer also adding butter, milk, salt, pepper and garlic season and purée. I then plated it also adding my asparagus and my fully cooked steak. I recorded as I put the shrimp Parmesan on top. I then posted it onto my Snapchat well walking to my couch and sitting down.

I watched the news seeing all the recent shootings. As soon as I was done eating I washed my dish and went straight to my room I needed a nap before work.

I walked in the club heading straight to the back with my duffel bag.

"Sup Fendi" my boss said as she looked at me

I smiled and waved. I then sat in the locker room and begun to change before I put my stuff away. I hated this job but it was just like a get away for me. My past brung me here and the path that I was heading down would have been much more worse. I then stood up on my three inch heals I made my way behind stage and waited for my name to be called.