Flesh.....Zombies.....Oh My(12)

Start from the beginning

He pulled me against his chest and I felt his skin. It was hot and I felt tingles rush through my body.

He seriously was overly warm! Wait....

I touched his face and then I knew. He had a fever but didn't know.

"Rob..........you have a fever!" I yelled. I looked him over and saw no bite mark so maybe he just caught a normal sickness. I called Angel to come keep watch and led Robert to a room. Angel raised his eyebrows when he saw Robert without a shirt and we entered the room.

I put him on the bed and took off his shoes.

"Why if you wanted to get me naked why didn't you just ask?" Robert joked and then started coughing.

I walked over and took out a bottle of Advil that I always carried with me. Killing zombies can give you major headaches sometimes.

I gave him the pills and took out my canteen.

"Drink."

He took it and then fell back down on the bed.

"Did you get bitten?" I asked my voice quivering. I did not want to lose him! He shook his head.

"Are you sure."

He nodded and closed him eyes. In five minutes I heard him snoring loudly and d walked out of the room feeling relieved. He hadn't been bitten. Just in case I locked the door and twirled the key in my hand. This is going to be a long night.

I walked over to relieve Angel from his duty but...he wasn't there.

"Angel," I called. He rounded the corner looking out of breath and then he blushed. I did not want to know what he was doing so I just shrugged and stood by the door.

"Have fun Angel."

He scurried away and then I heard distant giggling. Ugh.

Why did zombie apocalypses make people horn dogs?

I chuckled and sat down on the floor. I sang to myself the Sublime song Date Rape.

Let me tell you about a girl I know,
had a drink about a hour ago.
Sitting in a corner by herself, in a bar in downtown Hell.

She heard a noise and she looked through the door.
And saw a man she'd never seen before.
Light skin, light blue eyes, a double-chin and a plastic smile.
Well, her heart raced as he walked in the door
And took an empty seat next to her at the bar.
"My brand new car is parked right outside. How'd ya like to go for a ride?"
And she said."Wait a minute I have to think."
He said, "That's fine. May I please buy you a drink"
One drink turned into 3 or 4 and they left and got into his car
and they drove away someplace real far.

Now babe the time has come.
How'd ya like to have a little fun?
And she said."If we could only please be on our way, I will not run."

That's when things got out of control.
She didn't want to, he had his way.
She said, "Let's Go"
He said, "No Way!"
Come on babe it's your lucky day.
Shut your mouth, were gonna do it my way.
Come on baby don't be afraid,
if it wasn't for date rape I'd never get laid.

He finished up and he started the car
He turned around and drove back to the bar.
He said."Now baby don't be sad, in my opinion you weren't half-bad."
She picked up a rock.,threw it at the car, hit him in the head, now he's got a big scar.
Come on party people won't you listen to me.
Date Rape Stylee.

The next day she went to her drawer, look up her local attorney at law,
went to the phone and filed the police report and then she took the guy's ass to court.
Well, the day he stood in front of the judge he screamed, "She lies that little slut!"
The judge knew that he was full of shit and he gave him 25 years
And now his heart is filled with cheers.

One night in jail it was getting late.
He was butt-raped by a large inmate, and he screamed.
But the guards paid no attention to his cries.

That's when things got out of control.
The moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny.
But that's the way it had to be.
They locked him up and threw away the key.
Well, I can't take pity on men of his kind,
even though he now takes it in the behind.

But that's the way it had to be.
They locked him up and threw away the key.
Well, I can't take pity on men of his kind,
even though he now takes it in the behind.
DATE RAPE!

I laughed. The end always made me smile. That's what he gets!

I decided it was time to go check on Robert. I opened the door and looked over. The bed was empty but the bathroom lights were on.

I crept over to the door and pushed it open. Something was blocking it. I opened the door just a crack big enough for me yo squeeze through and landed in the room. I looked down and Robert was passed out on the floor vomit spewed everywhere. I mentally shook myself and picked him up. He needed a shower.

I went over to where he was staying and crept into the room. I grabbed whatever my hands could find and ran back to the room. I pulled off his clothes covered in vomit and grimaced. Yup, he was sick.

I turned the water on and it was only cold. No gas here.

I dumped him into the tub and tried not to stare at him while he was naked. This should not be sexual. He was sick and passed out and I'm just helping. Yup, that's how it goes.

I pulled him out of the tub and dried him with a towel and dressed him again. He was heavy so I half carried/dragged him to the bed and threw him on.

I covered him with blankets and kissed his forehead.

I walked over to my room and was so tired I forgot to tell someone to take the shift but the thought didn't phase me.

I woke up in the morning feeling tired. We were heading out today. My family's farm was just about half an hour away and we were all jittery with excitement. I walked over to the room I left Robert in and opened the door. He looked healthy and brand new. He stood up and looked confused but then saw me and a blush spread. I think he recalled me giving him a bath.

"Feel better?" I asked.

He nodded and hugged me. "Thanks boss."

I shook my head and then reminded him we needed to be heading out.

The drive over there was silent and nice. I recognized everything and remembered how we would come down here and be overly excited. I smiled and sighed, I couldn't wait.

I pulled up into the farm and got out first. I walked towards the door and noticed cars in the back. What the hell?

I heard the sound of a gun being loaded and turned around to see the barrel of a shot gun pointed at my head.

++++

AHH!!! D: