Well eat now or never

So in this story, the band is staying in a hotel, and usually the band shares a room but Gerard got a room away from the rest of them. THIS IS NOT A SELF HARM OR ANOREXIA FIC

Franks pov
Frank was trying not to worry, but Gerard was making him conserned. He had been acting strangely lately, and he seemed to be avoiding contact with anyone at all, not even Mikey could get him to stay and hang out with the band! He hadn't eaten or drank anything while he was outside of his own private goddamn hotel room that he requested, and as far as Frank knew Gerard hadn't taken any food into his room. Gerard hadn't even left his room that day and it was already getting to be night, this was the final straw. 

Frank stormed down the grimy hotel hallway to the second door from the end, gerards room, he bashed his closed fist on the door "GERARD YOU GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ARSE OUT HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW! " Frank yelled, trying to be as demanding as possible.

There was no reply, not even a shuffling of footsteps to tell him of gerards condition. Just as he went to walk away, a crying Gerard opened the door, causing all the rage Frank had towards Gerard to dissapear instantly. Franks face softened.

"Gerard, what the fuck, what's wrong?"frank questioned softly, studying gerards face. His blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks were making frank want to reach out and take him into a warm hug, it made him want to take all gerards problems away. Gerard only sniffled and wiped his nose on his hand.
"Go away Frankie, you don't wanna be near me anymore." Gerard whispered,  remorse and sadness so thick in his voice that franks heart shattered instantly, frank stepped forward and wrapped the broken Gerard in his arms. Gerard immediately flinched away from Franks embrace and turned his face away from Franks vision, he held his hands toward frank as if to keep him away. Frank, still shocked at the sudden rejection of his hug just stood there with out a word, never had Gerard not accepted Franks warm embrace. Gerard fell to his knees on the floor and wrapped his arms around his head protectively, sobbs wracked through his body as he rocked himself back and fourth. Frank shut the door behind him, he crouched down to the floor where his broken Gerard was. Seeing gerard so vulnerable and distraught pushed frank to almost crying himself. He reached out one hand and rested it on gerards heaving back, reviving another flinch, gerards face then whipped around and he began frantically trying to get away from Frank, as if Franks touch or presence pained him. Gerards stood up and ran to the bed where his shivering body sat down on the edge, continueing to sob.

At this point Frank was so concerned and confused, and pained by gerards rejection . All frank wanted was for Gerard to be able to explain to him what was the matter. Frank wanted to see gerards face, say straight to him everything will be fine, so Frank walked forward towards the small hotel bed, he leaned his hand out one final time and grabed gerards chin in his fingers, quickly tilting his face up before Gerard moved away again.
What frank saw shocked him to his core, but also fascinated him, he should have ran as soon as he'd seen it, but his feet felt like they were glued to the ground. Gerards eyes had gone a deep bloody red, contrasting perfectly against his bold dark lashes. Elongated canine teeth protuded from between his plump shiny red lips. Frank's hand remained on Gerard's chin as he stared in wonder at how beautiful and terrifying Gerard looked. Gerard didn't move he just kept his eyes trained down, a miserable and hopeless look on his face

Gerards pov
Gerard had given up trying to hide this from Frank now, frank had seen,  all was lost. Tears still poured down gerards face as he waited for the rejection that he knew would come. Frank would hate him as much as Gerard hated himself. Vampires could never be loved. When frank had tried to hug him in the familiar comforting embrace, Gerard had gotten a smell of the crimson liquid running through his veins, the liquid Gerard had deprived himself of since he'd been turned, the liquid he needed so he would not permanently die. Just the scent alone darkend his eyes and brought his fangs from deep within his gums. Frank smelt delicious, so much so it had made gerards mouth water, but Gerard refused to drink from someone without permission, it was a sick cruel thing to do in his mind, so he starved.