Survival Instincts [6]

Chapter six

            It turns out that we was several feet away from the camp and out fathers had planned the whole scare. Xavier and I gave the silent treatment to them on the entire trip back home.  It was nighttime and I was sulking in bed, I was on my side staring out the window.  I heard the door creak open and I closed my eyes, pretending to be asleep.  I felt the bed dip and I felt heavy arms wrapping around my waist.  I felt warm lips kissing my neck.

            “I know you are faking, but I’m not your dad,” Xavier whispered.

            I turned and saw Xavier looking at me, before I could ask what’s wrong; he slammed his lips against mine.  I moaned softly and the fierceness of the kiss and my arms wrapped around his body.  I felt his heated skin; I patted his body and found he was wearing boxers.  I could care less; I kissed Xavier back and felt his hands roaming my half naked body.  I opened my mouth to gasp and his tongue invaded my mouth.  I kissed him and tasted him.  I felt his hand grabbing my boxers and sliding it off my body, I moaned softly and grabbed his boxers and pushed it off him.  Xavier rolled onto me and his body spread my legs.

            “God, I want you, Alex,” Xavier moaned.

            I clutched at his back and arched my hips urging him.  Xavier grabbed my hips and aimed his hard cock and plunged into me.  It hurts, I moaned and grunted in pain, but I did my best to muffle the sounds.  Once Xavier was sheathed entirely, he started to move faster and harder.

            “God, you are so tight,” He moaned kissing my throat.

I moaned loudly and cummed between us and Xavier shuddered as his orgasm was coming, he pounded me harder and exploded deep in me.

“OH!” I moaned and slumped as Xavier thrust a few more to ride out the orgasm.

He slumped against me and we cuddled not saying a word.