𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Want me to leave?" Samantha asked her. "No, it's okay." Vanessa shook her head.

"We're here." Jason announced as him and Farkle walked into the room. "Now why exactly are we here." They sat down at the chairs near the window.

"So we can talk about this triangle." Vanessa answered. "Oh." The boys nodded.

They both turned to each other before they tried to make a run to the door but Vanessa grabbed their arms before they could get to the door sitting them back in their seats.

"That didn't work." Farkle sighed. "Not one bit." Jason ran his hands through his hair.

"Guys it's been a while since that time at the roof at New Years." Vanessa reminded them. "We have to talk about it."

"Every time we do try to talk about something happens." Jason said. "And when that happens we just spend the rest of the week without talking about it." Farkle added in.

"Well, this week you can actually talk about this." Samantha told them. "I mean between Farkle kissing near Essa's lips and Jace almost kissing her, it does say something about it." She shrugged but didn't notice the expressions on their faces.

"What?" Samantha asked. "Yeah, I only told you about what happened and I still haven't told them both." Vanessa responded.

"Oh." Samantha stared with wide eyes. "And again sorry." Vanessa apologized to her.

"Oy!" Samantha sighed before walking over to Farkle pecking his lips causing them to stare at her in shock. "There no you don't have to apologize you almost kissing someone I like."

"What?" Jason questioned as Farkle was still in shock as was Vanessa. "Ah. Just this." Samantha pecked his lips a bit more longer.

"Now you can just talk about that." Samantha sat on the bed as Vanessa was still shocked along with the two boys. "And there goes my first kiss." Jason shook his head.

"That wasn't your first kiss." Vanessa told him once she was out her shock. "We were eight or seven and your mom took us to the park when I came back to visit everyone and we were at the swings when this girl just came up to us and kissed you and then just left."

"Oh, yeah." Jason stood up with a smile. "Ha, I got my first kiss before you." He smirked before walking to the door.

"But we still have to-" Vanessa called after him. "I said ha!" Jason ran off.

Farkle shook his head before walking to Vanessa bringing her into a small kiss rushing off to Jason's room.

"What the hell just happened?" Vanessa touched her lips before turning to a shock Samantha. "Sammy? Are you okay?" She questioned.

"Well..." Samantha trailed off before rushing to the door closing it while turning on the mute button going back to sit with Vanessa. "How did this girl at the park look like?"

"Um... she had really curly hair wearing this bright pink bow wore a pair of-" Vanessa started confused. "Light up sneakers." They both finished off.

"What how did you-" Vanessa cut herself off gasping. "No!" She stared at Samantha in shock.

"Yes." Samantha nodded. "How?" Vanessa questioned sitting next to her.

"Well, I had an Aunt and a cousin here so we came to visit them." Samantha began. "They took us to the park and while they were catching up my cousin and me were at the slides. I saw these two kids that looked my age, which I'm guessing was you guys, and I told my cousin the boy looked cute. She dared me to go kiss him and so I did and when I did I rushed back to her."