" I will not let you get him! Breath of Ice, First form: Sorrowful Cold." I hurriedly jump towards her as I slashed her big eyes, she screamed and fall back. I landed towards Eren's neck and cut it pulling him from the titan. I then grabbed him as I jumped towards the branch.

" Eren!" I heard Mikasa coming, I sighed in relief as I wiped the blood in my cheek, it's so hot and also it stings.

" Mikasa, hold him. I need to remove her from that titan." I said as I stand up.

" But you don't have any gear let me help you." Mikasa said as she stand up, I shook my head.

" Protect Eren, in case I can't defeat her." I replied, she just stared at me before nodding. Now, it's time to let her out, also her eyes was started healing. I then put force to my feet and I managed to step on her head. Her other hands was covering her neck not wanting me to slash it. I sighed and tapped her big head.

" You know even if you will cover that neck of yours, I can easily cut that." I said coldly while staring at her neck.
" You killed to many soldiers together with Petre and the others. I can't easily forgive you." I then jumped down to her shoulder as I leaned my face closer to her ears.

" If you want I'll kill you right now, like you did to them. After  all I'm more of a demon like you." I whispered, she didn't move nor do anything. I know she can hear me, I sighed and pointed my sword to it's neck.

" Sumiko!" I heard Mikasa yelled making me turn my back. My eyes widened when I saw her hands near me. I clicked my tounge, I can't make it in time, all I need to do is to cut her hands. But something is weird, I can see some white thing in her hand. I felt a hand in my waist as I yelped when someone carried me. I raise my head and face Levi.

" Levi?"

" Brat! You're so careless." That's the word he said while staring at me. His cold eyes was still the same together with his usual stoic face. I smiled in relief, and apologized. " You! Carry Eren and let's leave." He continued as he started jumping towards the branches. I saw Levi tilt his head a little to face the female titan before facing infront.

Levi is here, did he saw his squad, I wanted to ask it but I know he saw them. I just let him carry me, I never faught a big enemy before. I didn't fight that titan, I only stopped her and yet why am I so tired. If I met Eren and the others earlier then I already defeated the that titan.

" Levi, I'm sorry." I mumbled while not facing him, he didn't said anything and kept on going forward.

" Brat, don't apologize. I'm glad you're safe." He said, I smiled a little. He maybe calm and acting like it's fine but I know he was hurt deep inside. After all he is the person who can't easily show his emotion.

*****
We now arrived and the gates opened, lots of people gathered while watching us enter. They started mumbling something that annoyed me. They kept on saying that they are useless and also they are hopeless. They don't understand the sacrifice the survey corps gave. They don't know that they are fighting for them. Oh that's right, these world is selfish. I tilt my back and saw Eren crying, poor him all he do is blame himself for not saving Levi's squad. I slowly face Levi's back and tried to speak but ignored it.

We went back to our base, all of the cadets are quiet as they enter towards their own room. I waited for Levi to return his horse back, after a minute I saw him went out. He started walking making me followed him, he was quiet now. Well he is like that but he is different right now. We didn't talk and I just followed him, I saw Armin and Mikasa entering to the clinic room.

" Brat, go to my office without me. I'm going to meet Erwin." I heard Levi said before walking away. Is he lying? I sighed and went to meet Mikasa and Armin. I knocked the door before entering. There I saw Eren sleeping while the two sat beside him.

" Sumiko, you didn't went to Captain's office?" Armin asked, I smiled and shooked my head.

" He said he needs to meet Erwin." I replied. " So how is he?" I asked, Armin then faced Eren with a smile.

" He is resting, after crying he fell asleep." He replied, I humned in response, I can see Eren's tired face and also his eyes. Even if he is sleeping I can see he is tired from crying.

" Sumiko, thank you for saving Eren." Mikasa said with a little smile in her face, she really likes Eren huh. I smiled and shooked my head.

" It's the right thing to do, though I didn't save the others." I said with sad voice, they didn't said anything but I can see their eyes sadened. " I'll be going now, see you." I said and waved  my hands before leaving them.   It's getting dark already, I think Levi is in his office. I started walking again, after minutes of walking I'm already near the door. I slowly opened it, I was expecting Levi sitting on his chair dringking some coffee but he was not.

I sighed, he is talking his time for so long. Are they usually doing these? I decided to clean myself in the bathroom. Also, thanks to Hange I have spare clothes to use. After cleaning myself and changing my clothes I went to Levi's bed and sat down while drying my hair. Another minutes of waiting Levi, I heard the door opened. I hurriedly stand up but  met him in the door. I can smell alchohol on him and yes he was drunk.

" Brat, you're here." He said in cold voice, I sighed and pulled him towards his room.

" You're drunk Levi." I said as I let him sit, I then started removing his jacket. As I remove it, I can sense him staring at me but I just ignored it. Before I remove his shirt he suddenly grabbed my hand and pinned me to the bed. I tried escaping but his grip was too tight. " Levi, let me go. You need to change." I said while staring at him, I can feel my heart beat but I need to calm down.

" Why Sumiko? I keep on believing in my squad but I made a mistake. If I went with them maybe they are still alive." He said without stopping, my chest tightened at what he said. He really is hurting, even if he is not crying I can feel he is hurt more than me. I slowly cupped his face as  I smile.

" It's not your fault Levi, no one is in blame.  Not me, not Eren and not you." I said, his eyes widened at what I said. I felt his hand touched mine as the other one carresed my face. I gulped when his face was near me and I can feel his warm breath. My eyes widened  when his lips touched mine before pulling away.

" Brat, why...are you-"  he suddenly fell down in me, I sighed and slowly push him to the other side. Right he was drunk and he will not remember what happened here. I smiled and tapped his head before standing up. But again he pulled me beside him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I tenses but relaxed and smiled, okay I'll sleep beside him.

******