Which meant I got to pretend I was Blair Waldorf, and we all knew how I felt about her.

"Amore."

I looked away from the window as Giovanni spoke and I smiled gratefully for the bottle of water and uncapped it easily before taking several gulps.

"Have you eaten?" Giovanni asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, ate at the office." I lied receiving a nod in return.

"I have a lot of meetings tomorrow. I'll be upstairs." Giovanni pressed a kiss to my cheek and I smiled before I returned my eyes to the window, NYC was pretty at night.

I mean, light pollution wasn't great, but it did make a nice view.

I put the bottle down on a coffee table gently, I had no idea why he bought water bottled in glass but whatever, it tasted nice.

I headed up the stairs, aware of the sound of water running as I neared Giovanni's bedroom and I sighed. My eyes found the pair of pyjamas monogrammed with my initials laid out on the bed and I snatched them up easily.

I brushed my teeth quickly and easily before I stripped and got changed, I had to admit I wasn't a big pyjama set fan but these were pink and silk and I felt like a sexy lizard in them.

Or at least as sexy as a lizard could get.

The light was switched out the moment I slipped into Giovanni's bed and I felt it dip as he rolled over closer to me and my head was nudged towards his and our lips met. I knew this was the only reason he wanted me to come over.

I also knew he didn't like the fact I wouldn't commit past us having sex every now and again, no matter how hard he tried.

I smiled as Giovanni hovered over me, his eyes flicking across my face as I looked up at him, I knew how this was going to go. It was the same every single time.

Giovanni was the definition of Mr 9pm.

Long fingers pushed off my pyjama shorts as I pressed my lips to his lips, dipping down along his jaw ever so slightly before he moaned and our lips met once more and I flinched as his finger dipped between my legs.

I swallowed as a finger was pushed into me and I arched a leg to make it slightly more comfortable for myself but I just didn't know what it was, Giovanni and I never really found our rhythm.

All pressure was gone suddenly, including the thirty year old man above me and then I heard the drawer next to his bed opening, as it did every night we had sex because that was the only time we had sex.

The sound of foil ripping filled the room and then Giovanni was back and I faked a hum as he smiled at me before he pushed inside a low groan falling from his lips and I copied him.

I kept my eyes pointed out the window at the view as Giovanni rocked above me, the moans falling out of my mouth at points I thought they were appropriate.

It wasn't that Giovanni was bad at sex, I just didn't like it.

I didn't like the way the only way he'd have sex was in missionary or me on top if he was "tired", I didn't like the way he always had to make eye contact with me, or the fact he only ever said my name.

Not that I wanted or let him call me anything else.

I couldn't even pick what part I hated the most, he always wore a condom which was weird but that was my probably my fault because I'd practically demanded it the first time we actually had sex.

It was stupid but it was Harry's thing to...not wear one.

I swallowed as I felt Giovanni's thrusts get slower and I knew it was almost over, the other thing was the fact it lasted fifteen minutes, at best.