opinions

everybody has their own opinion, right?

but what if that opinion crosses the line? what if people nowadays are given the freedom to have their own opinion but they're actually misusing it in order to get somebody hurt or just out of fun?

it's never okay to judge someone by their clothing or the type of music they're listening to. yes you have your own opinion but you have no right to judge someone just by the way he/she looks like or what she/he listens to?

''lol look at her she listens to 5sos, stupid fangirl'' - shrek

LOL NO JUST STOP OK. just because somebody listens to 5sos, 1d, t swift, ari grande, doesn't mean that he/she's an awful person! maybe that person is the nicest, funniest, the most incredible shit you have ever come across.

and that homeless dude you saw on the street, maybe he has lost his job and now is looking for money in order to keep his family on both feet. that girl who got pregnant at 16, before you call her a slut, think of it, maybe she was raped at the age of 15. that uncomfortable look you gave to the man who had no leg, he maybe lost his leg in the war. and the girl, you called fat, maybe she is suffering from depression, or some kind of disease.

have you ever thought of it on that way? have you ever actually imagined that your eyes see different than your heart?

yes you are allowed to have your own opinion, but think before you say something. help instead of laughing at those people. maybe your help is just what they need, a single smile, a single hug is all what it takes to save their lives.

be a good unicorn, not a bad one. and life will give you cupcakes. ily