"Who?"

"The Khaos Brigade. They are an organization that will assist me in achieving my goal, in eradicating Great Red and allowing me to obtain my silence."

"Can you tell me more about them?"

"The Khaos Brigade is composed of many races with unique powers. All have pledged their aid and power in removing Great Red from my home when the chance arises. In return, I granted each person a blessing of my power for them to use as they pleased."

"So you just gave them power and allow them to run free?"

"In a sense, yes."

I looked at her. I truly look at her, and I reach a conclusion, Ophis was not the sharpest tool in the box. Giving your blessing to a whole random organization in the hope that they will help you in return? I know it is good to be optimistic, but this is just being plain stupid. 

Your condition is for them to help you remove Great Red when the chance arises? Chance? If you couldn't do it then what kind of chances are you talking about? You also have no elaborated plan on killing Great Red and expect the organization to come up with the plan and to kill Great Red on top of it. Who again, you, the great Infinite Dragon God, couldn't do. Are you stupid? You gave them power with no string attach, and expect them to follow your orders. 

Every second I spent thinking about Ophis's plan, my brain cells started to deteriorate. The Ophis who I thought was terrifying turned out to be nothing more than a naive little girl. Honestly, I got to say, I'm a bit disappointed.

"And you don't expect them to use your power against you?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Why would they?" 

What do you mean why would they? If they were able to kill Great Red, what is stopping them from killing you? And if they were able to kill both you and Great Red that organization's prestige would be so great that they could essentially rule the world and no one would be able to stop them!

Again I felt my IQ dropping immensely. After rubbing my temple some more, I continued.

"This silence, is it your home, right?" I asked.

"Yes, and it had been mine for a long time until he came," She said with a snarl towards the end.

"Why don't you just ask him to leave?"

"I have tried, but Great Red is nothing more than an immature brat whose only care in the world is to perform ridiculous, aerobatic stunts and has deemed my place as the only suitable dimension for it."

What? Come again? Great Red took over Ophis's place over a shallow reason of just doing aerobatic stunts? Which lead to Ophis recklessly giving her power to a strange organization in hopes that they would one day help her?

Ah! I'm in pain! My brain! It hurts so much!

Are powerful beings this weird? Great Red is childish, Ophis is naive, and don't even get me started on the Satan of hell! One cosplay as a magic girl and the other is an exhibitionist!

"Can I have more donuts," She asked, shaking the empty donut box.

"Yeah, yeah, give me a second."

I open my inventory and pulled out another box and hand it to her. She eagerly opens the box of donuts and starts eating. 

Watching her innocently stuffing her face, made a part of me want to protect her from this cruel world. But another part of me told me that you can't help stupid, and honestly, I agree with that thought of mine.