15 days before

I sighed as I fixed my shirt for the 20th time. I've never fell for a human so quickly before. I saw y/n get out of her car. I was staying about 30 minutes outside of town and there is this cute cafe.
"This is precious." She said. I smiled. "You look beautiful" I said kissing her temple. She smiled. "You look so hot." She said looking me up and down. I decided that tonight I'd tell her who I was. What I am. I was really falling for her.

After we ate, we went back to my Airbnb. She sat on the couch. "Wine?" I asked. She nodded. I poured two glasses and sat next to her. "How'd you find this place?" She asked. "I come her every now and again." I said. "When do you leave?" She asked. "15 days." I said. "That's long enough to fall in love and stay." She whispered. "It only took me five days" I said. She smiled. She kissed me softly. "But you need to know something about me." I said. "Oh. Okay?" She said. "You didn't kill someone?" She said. I stared at her. "Oh?" She said raising her eyebrow. "I'll just say it." I said. She waited for me to continue. "I'm the devil." I said. She sat there. "Like you mean like Lucifer?" She said. "Yeah." I shrugged. "I always thought the devil was a man." She laughed. "You believe me?" I asked. "Yeah. I mean. Makes sense. This town is filled with devil worshippers and witches." She said. "Oh. Yeah. They're not followers of me." I said. She laughed. "I'm sorry. But can I ask you something?" She asked. "Anything." I said. "Don't you torture those who sin?" She asked. "Fuck no." I said. "God is also a woman and the Bible is all false." I said. "The only souls I torture are rapist, child molesters, murders; the ones that kill for pleasure and not for self defense or by accident and child abusers." I said. She nodded. "What about the gays?" She asked. "Oh they're in hell. We have a party every night." I said. "If you believe in heaven and hell then you can choose which one you want. Heaven has strict rules though so many come to hell." I said. She laughed. "So do you have horns?" She asked. "No." I said taking a sip of my wine. "Demons?" She asked. "Yep. They kinda help me run the place." I said. She sipped her wine. "This is from hell." I said motioning to the wine. "It's good." She smiled. "So the whole world has religion wrong?" She asked. "Basically." I said. "Interesting." She said. "So how many humans have you strung along?" She asked. "Honestly. I come to earth to hook up but when I saw you I knew I couldn't do that to you." I said. "Why?" She asked. "We're suppose to be together." I said. "How are you so sure?" She said laughing a little. "I just have a feeling. She nodded. "I do too." She said. I sat my glass down and leaned to kiss her. "Wanna take the party to the bedroom?" I asked. She nodded.