Angel

A/N: based on Supernatural. You are an Angel, like Castiel or Gabriel. Sam, Dean, and any other SPN characters don't make an appearance, but it is similar to Castiel's introduction in the show. This imagine is based on the episode Lazarus Rising.

Peter never asked to be torn apart by some invisible force. It was going after a girl, and Peter, as Spider-Man, saved her, but in return, he got ripped to shreds instead. The girl was mumbling things about hellhounds and demons. Peter tried to calm her down, but it didn't help. Invisible claws tore at his flesh, leaving him a bloody mess. The pain was unbearable.

As Peter screamed, the girl sobbed. This was her fault. His screams filled the darkness, and then just stopped. His last breath exhaled his mouth and he was dead. The girl ran into the street and begged for help. No one would listen to her, and so Peter's body was left in the alley, pools of blood spilling from his stomach.

The next thing Peter knew was that he was crawling out of his grave. Dirt covered his hair and face. He was completely confused. He had died? How was he alive with no evidence of being ripped apart? He gazed up at the sun. It felt like forever since he saw the sun.

He looked at his surroundings, only to find that it was not a normal cemetery, but a barren clearing of dead and fallen trees.

He was still wearing a plain shirt and jeans, with a pair of beat up Converse on his feet

He was still wearing a plain shirt and jeans, with a pair of beat up Converse on his feet. What was happening? How was he alive? With questions running through his head, he walked across the ground and soon found a road. After a while of walking, he found a gas station.

The station was empty, so Peter walked inside. He was so desperately thirsty. Once he downed an entire water bottle, he went into the bathroom to wash his face. That's when he noticed something on his arm. Wincing, he lifted his sleeve to see a burned handprint on his shoulder.

"What the?" he whispered. Judging from the size, he concluded it was from a girl. He pulled his sleeve back down and stared at his chocolate brown eyes in the mirror. They lost their usual light and innocence. As he left the bathroom, he saw a newspaper that read March 16. He was dead for five months. Five months! Shouldn't his body be decomposed by now?

Pushing aside the constant thoughts and questions, he began to leave the store. He paused as he heard a soft ringing. The ringing slowly progressed into a loud scream like noise. He covered his ears in hope to block out the noise, and soon, it died away. Peter shook his head and stood up, being careful of the glass that now occupied the floor.

As he left, he noticed the sun beginning to set. In the dirt a few feet away was a paper. Curious, Peter picked it up, only to have it be a map with a circled location and a thick, red line directing him from the gas station to the location. He glanced around, hoping to see who dropped the map, but instead, he saw a car. Good thing he read about hotwiring a car.

*Time Skip brought to you by bread sticks*

Peter sat in a warehouse in the middle of nowhere. This is where the map said to go, so here he was. He was alone, and had no weapon besides a gun he found in the backseat of the car. The gun had three bullets, so he had to use them sparingly.