5. the party

★ Disco@kiocyrrr ✔︎Pt

★ Disco
@kiocyrrr ✔︎
Pt. 5 POV: You end up going home with
the other roommate at the party...
♫ original sound - twistedmelodies

〖𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢〗

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 of her life at the party. she was a bit tipsy and forgot all her troubles about quinton. kio wouldn't let her leave his side. even when he was playing beer pong, and she didn't want to participate, he insisted she at least watch. he wasn't about to have anyone take advantage of her. the other boy who was playing against kio scored, making him have to drink the alcohol. as he drinks from the red cup, he glances at vanessa. even though he was drinking, she could tell he was smirking at her. this boy is about to make me act up, like honestly, she thought.

he won the game and ran up to her, hugging her.  "look! i won!" he exclaimed.

the rest of the night is a blur. there were sweaty bodies grinding against each other on the dance floor. every girl wanted to dance with kio, but he wouldn't let them. he only wanted to dance with vanessa.

there were couples making out, but more so there were people who didn't even know each other making out with one another. vanessa wraps her arms around kio's neck, resting them on his shoulders. they both lean in, connecting their lips into a long, passionate, kiss.

they pulled apart as they looked at eachother's lust filled eyes. "let's get outta here," vanessa said.

"i was thinking the same thing," kio replied, pulling her out of the loud house. 

"what about quinton?" vanessa asked as they walked back to kio's dorm.

"eh, he'll probably sleep with some sorority girl," kio shrugged and putting his arm around her waist and letting it land on her lower back, right above her butt.

——————

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 it back to kio's dorm, they went inside and he closed the door behind them. almost immediately, he backed vanessa into the wall and started planting kisses all over her neck and face, making her moan and giggle in pleasure. she took over, sucking lightly on kio's neck.

they took their make out session into kio's room, where he set her onto his bed, with him on top. kio tossed his jean jacket to the side and gripped his hand around her neck, making a sweet sound come out of her lips. he connects their lips as he removes their clothing items to do it.

——————

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 from their highs, they settle into bed together. kio gives vanessa one of his shirt to wear, and it's big on her. she turns the tv off and they cuddle together to sleep.