The ranch 🏔 part 1

Because of all of this Coronavirus happening we have all decided to go to the ranch for a while and when I say we I mean Mac,me,Logan,Jake,Greg and dani.

Me and Logan, Mac and dani are in the yeti. So Greg and Jake are in jakes Tesla.

Y/n: "how long do you think we have left babe?"

L: "about 45 minuets"

M: "ugh we have so long!"

L: "hey hey guys we can play some tunes alright"

Y/n: "OMG yes we should play some tunes any requests"

D: "the rise of the Paul's"

L: "no no no no nope not happening" we all laugh at him and decide to just put the radio

Logan's pov:
We have about 25 minuets left of the drive and everyone is asleep including my Beautiful girlfriend y/n. I love it when she comes to the ranch with us because I get to show her the real me and what I like to do and show my Ohio side to her. Also the place is amazing and I want to take her on this hike tomorrow I hope she likes it.

End of Logan's pov

L: "babe babe we're here"

Y/n: "ugh okay help me out"

L: "help you out?"

Y/n: "yeah I'm tired and this car is tall as fuck Logan"

L: "okay babe" he then walks over to my side and lifts me outs of the car and gently places me on the ground. We then go to the back of the yeti and get all our stuff out and so does Mac and dani.

Y/n: "let's go guys" Jake and Greg follow us to the door and Logan opens it.

J: "This place is sick bro"

L: "thanks it's not done yet there is furniture coming tomorrow"

We get inside and everyone decides on there rooms and puts there stuff down before everyone meeting in the living room.

It's around 10pm now and we have been talking for a while about random stuff including jakes break up

L: "you Okay bro because I know like you and Julia are not together"

J: "yeah I mean I love her still but I just fucked up and I've told her I know I fucked up and I will try to be better but I don't think she will take me back"

Y/n: "you don't know that but if she dosent then you know it wasn't meant to be"

J: "that's easy for you to say though you guys are together"

L: "broooo you know that it took me forever for this girl to even go on a date with me"

Y/n: "and I hated him until that second date"

J: "I mean I guess I remember that Logan called me or like text me and was like bro thus girl is so difficult I can't get her to go on a date with me"

G: "he even asked me what to do which I don't know why"

Y/n: "awwww your so cute I was playing hard to get for a while"

We carried on talking until Jake said:

J: "you got any alcohol Logan?"

L: "yeah course bro this is the place I've designated to drink" he chuckles

J: "well get it out bro I wanna party!"

Y/n: "I'll go put on the speaker" I run over to it and turn it on and play some music from the iPad

L: "okay so we doing shots bro"

J: "yeahhh!! Anyone else"

Y/n: "go on then"

L: "ayyyyy that's my girlfriend"

We then start taking shots and partying all together. By the end of the night Logan, me, Jake and Mac are all wasted. I don't really remember what happened next but I know I went to bed.

To be continued...

Thank you guys for reading I'm thinking of making this into a 4 part series as he went to the ranch for 4 days. Anyway bye yall 💕

Any ideas on what they did then lemme know!