(Tooba's dress)

(Tooba's dress)

I turned again towards mirror. What I am doing?
I asked my self.
I can't do this. What will I answer mom and dad? I won't do this nikkah. Never in million years!
I said and threw all the bangles on the floor which were kept on dressing table.
Now my hand was hurting some of them broke inside my palm.
"What are you doing?"
Neha screamed coming towards me.
"Neha please save me I don't want this nikkah. I don't want anything. This all is happening forcefully. He brought me here forcefully. My parents must be worried. What will I answer them?"
"I can't do anything. Truly saying.
Sorry. But believe me! Rehab is not what he looks. He is a very nice man. He will make you the happiest girl of this world. He love you."
She passed me a sad smile.
We heard a knock on door.
Neha went and opened door.
"Qazi sahab has arrived. We are coming for nikkah in next 5 minutes."
I heard someone saying.
"Yeah! She is ready."
Neha glanced at me and nodded her head.

"Who will be my witness for nikkah?"
I asked her.
"Ahh.. Yusha bhai and Haider."
I nodded my head.
YUSHA BHAI!!! he is my last hope!
After 2 minutes 3 men entered along with Qazi sahab.
One of them was yusha bhai and the other one was that man whom I was admiring from window while ago.
Neha stretched my veil.

"OK Qazi sahab let's begin."
The third one said.

"Do you Tooba Sohail daughter of Sohal akhter accept Rehab zaid son of Zaid Ismail as your husband?"

I kept silent.
After thinking for a while I replied.

"No."

"What?"
Qazi sahab said. I can sense tension in room.
Their face had gone pale. I can see through my veil.

"Ahh.. its OK she must be nervous I ask again Do you Tooba Sohail daughter of Sohal akhter accept Rehab zaid son of Zaid Ismail as your husband?"

"I said NO."

I replied again with great confidence.
But my all confidence went in vain when I heard HIS  voice.

"Wait maulvi sahab. I want to have a word with my soon to be wife."
His voice sent chills down my spine.
"Saim take maulvi sahab out."
He asked the third man beside yusha Bhai and Haider who nodded.
When they went out he turned towards me with laptop in his hands.
He moved laptop screen rowrds m. I confusingly looked at screen just then my whole world started to spin. There was arsalan Bhai with noori Bhabhi laughing. The date and time were same as now. It was a live video.
"So here is your bhaiya and dear bhabhi. My men are surrounding them and they don't even know. Your single no can cause them death. A very brutal death!"
He roared near my ear.
"And besides your father is in my hospital. One phone call and your father will be kicked out. "
"YOU.. I WILL KILL YOU."
I snapped at him and clenched his collar.
"Shh.. Don't shout love! You can do nothing but I can do many things."
He said and moved back examing gun which was in his hands.
"I was right! You are a heartless monster! And yeah why will you realize the value of family when you don't even know what this word means! You only know how to kill people, how to destroy families. I guess that's why Allah didn't give you family because you will not value them."
Everyone gasped.
Rehab took one step towards me and raised his hand to slap me but stopped in mid air.
"STOP. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU KEEP ON BLABBERING THINGS AND WHAT YOU EXPECT ME ? HAN? TO LISTEN YOU?"
he roared in anger and griped my left elbow.
I was winching in pain inside but outside I was emotionless.
"Why did you stop? Huh? HIT ME! SLAP ME! KILL ME LIKE YOU USED TO DO. YOU THINK ONLY YOU KNOWS HOW TO SHOUT."
I shouted on my lungs. His grip was tightening with every moment.
He eyes with an emotionless expression. No one in room dared to utter a single word.
"Haider! Go tell saim to bring Qazi sahab. I will see how will she refuse this time."
He ordered haider who just nodded and went out.
"You will pay for this. I have firm believe on my ALLAH. He will not leave you this easily."
I said in teary voice.
Qazi sahab came along with saim and sat in front of me on chair.
"Do you Tooba Sohail daughter of Sohal akhter accept Rehab zaid son of Zaid Ismail as your husband?"