The bad boy and the notebook {1}

[hello lovely readers I'm back! You've waited for this chapter for the longest time. Here it is I hope you enjoy it! Do me a favor and press the start in the bottom please.]

                                Skyler Johnson

                                           •

"Isn't that the neighbors delinquent kid?" My mom questions as I walk into the living room.

I look out to the living room window and see no other than Drew Styles. There was no denying that he was good looking. His wavy brown hair, strong jaw and deep brown eyes that seemed to make every girl melt right under his stare. Not to mention the fact that Drew always walked around school looking confident, almost too cliché to be real.

But there was something about Drew that could make you feel scared if you looked at him too long. His piercing look could be dark and cold and his self-assured grin, his manner of walking, the way he talked; it all showed clearly that he was no man to be messed with. That there was something under the surface, something dark and powerful. Something to be afraid of.

"Yeah, that's him," I reply as to continue to look at him.

She shakes her head disapproving. "Skyler, I don't want you hanging out with people like him. They are bad influences, bad people."

She walks away from the window towards the kitchen. I look at him again but this time I don't meet the back of his head instead I'm greeted by his cold stare. We stare for a few seconds before I break my gaze and look at my mom.

"No need to tell me twice," I reply. "Okay, mom well I'm off to school I don't want to be late."

"Bye honey, I love you," She says giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I love you's were really important in our family. You never know when someone can vanish out of your life. God knows we know best. We said to each other when we leave for work, school, even if we are just going to the grocery store.

"I love you too, mom." I kiss her cheek.

I grab my bag and phone walk outside towards my car. Just in time to see Drew get his motorcycle and drive off. It takes me a moment to snap out of the daze and get in the car. The school is about nine minutes away from my house so through the entire ride I'm blasting off music.

When the schools entrance pulls up I turn down the music. It's crowded with students, they are either sitting on top of the cars talking. Throwing a football back and forth. Or maybe sitting in the floor doing last night's homework. I find a parking lot not far from the entrance. Like always I get my notebook out and check my schedule.

My notebook has everything that is important in it. Its has dates, meeting, reminders, etc. This small book is really important. I get out my binder and math book and start to walk towards class. People say always look forward when your walking you don't want to bump into someone or something.

Now I understand why they say that. One minute I'm looking at my book, the next all my stuff is scattered all over the hallway. The loose paper that were in my binder is literally everywhere.

"What the hell dude!" I shout making some people that were around me look at me.

"Should lower your voice, sweetheart. Plus it's your fault for not looking where you're going." A voice says.