She always loved a flawlessly neat place, so she does know how to clean. Make coffee and tea? Yes, she had once worked at a tavern and she does know how to make coffee and made simple tea.

That's all, right?

Shoto took a deep inhale. She wasn't a person who could afford much...she did wear the 'finest' clothes she had but she wasn't sure what the prince would think of her. Maybe she would be kicked out straight away and being called a peasant?

To her surprise. She was accepted.

If only Shoto doesn't have her stoic mask to hide her expressions every time, she would have shout as loud as she could in enjoyment.

The starting of his work was alright. Shoto was one capable worker, to begin with, there's no such thing as serious clumsy mistake nor misbehaviour. Shee just- not very friendly.

Today is the same as the other ordinary days of her work. She had never been assigned to bring the prince's meals yet...maybe since she was eligible for her other tasks? Shoto just brushed the thought away. Prince or not she'll just need to do the same work. Maybe she'll need to be more careful and neat.

So now, she has a tray of breakfast in her hands.

Upon hearing the prince's response, Shoto slowly placed the tray on a table, pouring some tea into a cup. She then bowed.

"Enjoy your meal, Your Majesty."

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

❝/You're/ the new butler?❞ the ash-blond asked, emphasising the first word of his sentence, his eyes scanned through the male.

'seems like an ordinary loser in town' he thought to himself, the prince may behave the highest standards towards everything, but when it comes to attitude? not really, You may describe him as a brat... Or probably you shouldn't or it's the never-ending prison for you.

❝Tch, I'll have mina sew up your stupid clothes, I'm not lettin' some stupid butler ruin my reputation, You're dismissed.❞ - The blonde stated, his hands reaching over to the cup of tea to give it a sip.

Yeah.. maybe the blonde has anger issues, but maybe it's because of his beloved princess's passing, the blonde loved every aspect of the female... She had beautiful blonde locks, bluebell eyes that sparkled through the night and day cycle, pink and delicate lips that welcomed anyone who was daring to look at her.

... she was amazing, but unfortunately, her sickness was uncalled for, she had been holding out cancer for 2 years and she never mentioned about it to the blonde, she figured if she kept it all to herself... She can enjoy her final moments alongside the blonde /Normally/.

April 18th 1965 and she has passed away, The blonde was all on his own, he refused to go outside the castle gates premises if a ball was held to another kingdom.. he never showed up even if he is a gifted guest.

But he lived all alone in the castle in envy and hatred, He was forced to love princesses he never wanted to seal his lips with... He had hatred boiling through his veins.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Stupid clothes?

Not dirty, ugly nor ripped, but /stupid/?

The bi-coloured female narrowed her eyes once the prince finished his words. Oh well. The next days will be wonderful days to through for sure. With having this prince to serve to. Luckily Shoto was known for her calm and emotionless personality.

Don't feel that pissed, Shoto. This work will finish once you settle the whole debt. You'll ensure your own and your family's safety that way quicker than doing the other work.

Bowing once more, Shoto took the tray to her chest and stepped outside the room. As she closed the door, curses left her lips. These clothes were sewn by her own hands and she received many cuts while doing so. Neither Shoto expected a compliment but- stupid?

She sighed slightly. She shouldn't blame the prince much. Maybe it does look stupid. But the prince is stupider-

It's only a pair of clothes, you shouldn't cuss just because of that. You wouldn't want to get fired in an instant, do you?

Setting the tray with the other trays in the kitchen, she thought of her next duty in her schedule.

She'll need to enter the prince's room again to take the empty plates, then- clean the prince's office.

While so, she'll need to dry the laundries. Quickly went to the room where laundries were done washed she put all the kimonos into a huge basin, carrying it out to dry it under the sun.

▁▁▁▁☆❖☆▁▁▁▁

Finally done with his paperwork, the blonde rose from his chair and looked over at the sunny view that the blue sky had to offer - suddenly there was a knock and the blonde's eyes darted to look over at his chestnut-coloured tinted double doors.

It was the blonde's mother, or so the queen if you prefer, She greeted his son with a warm smile before entering the ash-blond's interacted room.

❝Hey, the kingdom is hosting a ball in three days❞

❝Yeah, I know, you don't need to remind me old hag.❞

❝Quit calling me that you brat, it's improper for a prince.❞ The queen responded with a smack to his son's head, it's natural like this though.

❝Anyways, I required princesses to come to our kingdom to the ball, maybe you can find your suitor there.❞

❝No, not gonna fucking happen, we already talked about this! I ain't gettin' married to some gold digger!❞

❝Katsuki they are not gold diggers!❞

❝Do you fuckin' remember kano? Kano Yamamoto.❞

That girl had long frilly golden hair, a black skinny dress to compliment every aspects and spot of her body, she had amazing looks for every princess but...She had a little issue with her attitude: she insults servants, a whiny brat, and thinks everyone likes her, but no.

❝Okay maybe not every princess, there I rephrased it...But Katsuki, you really need a suitor..❞ the queen begged his son that refused to glance back at his own mother.

❝I fuckin' told you I can run the kingdom on my own.❞

❝I know you're still upset about what happened to Aiko... But... I know she will be happy if she knew you will be married to someone with a great attitude, please give it a chance.❞

❝Don't bring Aiko into this situation, get out of my room.❞

The queen sighed in disappointment, patting her son's head before departing from the room with a frown on her face.

It wasn't long till the blonde reached over at the doorknob of the room, where he was greeted by a pair of mismatched orbs that locked its gaze along with the ruby ones.

❝Why the fuck haven't you changed your ragged clothes?❞ the blonde asked in a furious tone, his eyebrows were frowning and small wrinkles started to appear on his face.

❝God! I bet you can't even fuckin' find Mina, can you? You're so useless.❞