This universe's Peter?

Start from the beginning

"Horror plane crash, Mary Parker and Peter Parker lost...their lives... Richard Parker hospitalized with not so high hopes of survival..." he read out loud, Rachel and Dick dropped their heads while Starfire was looking at all three of them. "Now d you know anything?" Peter said again "We do, from the beggining..." Dick said in defeat "Why didn't you tell me?" Peter asked not angry nor annoyed, but a feeling a bit betrayed, the people he lives with hid something like that from him "Because we thought that it will make you feel weird knowing that... and we thought that if you knew your father was out there, we feared that you would want to go and find him..." Rachel explained "Listen, i-i don't know what to say for hiding something like that from me.... but please tell me now if you know anything else, be. Honest." he said "No we don't, except that your father is one of the brightest doctors this country has to offer." Dick said "Thank-you." Peter said and leaned  back at the couch.

Dick took the remote and started changing the channels until he found a movie that he liked, Shrek (Yeah i went there.) "So how about we watch a movie???" Dick asked akwardly "Whatever." Peter murmured and his head went back to what he just learnt. As Kori cuddled with Dick, Rachel wrapped her hands around Peter's

 left hand and rested her head on his shoulder, that was a move trying to say that she was sorry. Peter gave her a half smile and looked at the screen "How can i be mad at you." he thought "You can't." she answered through their mind link "Damn you." he said "Don't ever hide something like that from me again." he added "Promise."  she answered and she cuddled against his body.

~~~~~~~YOOOO, thanks for reading. Stay safe :D