- Lucas Sad Story -

Lucas was tired of practising so he decided to take a small walk. While he was walking he saw a new tee shop named, "Golden Lotus tee?" said lucas.
He walked in and asked for a one tee. You though that he was familiar looking so you asked him that if he was first time in here.  "yes I am and this is  awesome place and you guys make rly good tee" said Lucas and smiled.
You thanked him and went back to work.
Then Lucas was about to leave when he heard you singing. "you are pretty good at it" Lucas said.
"mmm what- no.." you said.
"They might let you debut, but hey I have to go now so see you later" said Lucas and winked. "omg he so cute- wait did I just said that" you though you and Lucas were meant together so you started to secretly spend more time with him.
"Lucas.. It's now 4 years since you debuted and we have been so close since 2 years ago.. I wanted to say that-" "you like me?" Lucas ask and interrupted.
"look. You are beautiful and funny loving person, but.. I don't know if I love you or like you like you like me.. I just want to-" now you interrupted him and you kissed him FIVE SECONS!!.
"it's okey I understand" and you left him.
While walking to the park you heard something so you run in to the car and went to home. You were scared. "I'm fine like. I can just talk to myself right" you said, but you heard the same noise again. "Lucas! This isn't funny" and then you lookd back. There was nothing.  You turned your back to the wheel and until u relized.. You were in hospital.
Lucas heard about and went straight to the hospital to see you.  Lucas asked doctors if he could help you, but doctors said you lost you teeth and memories so it could be little bit hard.
"I know what I have to do" said Lucas and soon as possible you

woke up.

"w-what happened? Where I am" you asked.
Doctor told you everything what was going on.
"Lucas! Where are you!!" you screamed.
"I'm
finef" said lucas.
"wai- AHHHHH" You screamed

"Lucas why?" You asked.
"youf lostf youf teeff sfo I givef mine" said Lucas and you asked why "you said u didn't even like me or love me..".
"i was wrongf.. I realfy lof you" said Lucas and you hugged him and started crying.
"I love you" you said and kissed him.

BUT. What happened? HE'S TEETH GREW BACK.

TRUE LOVE

TANTANTAA