Chapter one Sakura

Running through the forest trying to escape the known crimnals and killers the akatsuki. i had stollen valuable information they possed and they obosly wanted it back. Then once again for the thousanth time since i had recieved this mission i wondered why i not only took it but also why i was still loyal to the leaf villege. I hid behind a tree and watched as the leader slipped by, he was mean looking with piercing all over his face, and spiky dark orange hair that i wanted to run my figers through and urg that i had to deal with for days. i shook my head to get those lustsome thoughts out. Secrety i lusted over all the members of the akastuki well execept Zezsu and Tobi, somthing that would fuck up the mission. My logic had barly any control over my actions and body, my lust increasing each day along with longing, somthing that was foreing to me. But i knew i would never get a chance to find out since the war was ragging on the five great nations. i recalled that on the battle field i went up against a former member of the akatsuki known as Tobi who betrayed the Akatsuki, he had all them brainwashed to think that they need all the tailed beasts that ended up coasting all of the members life but tobies and Zetsu who Intel had just found out about. All the others had been killed, only the male members had been reincarnated but somehow broke free of Kobotos control. Now they ran solo. Thats where I came in, sent in to find out their new objective.Recently the notorious group had been quite causing much concern. Now with a brake in the war I had been sent out. Other groups had been sent out to scout for the recent re-embodied ed Mondra.  Distraction nearly cost me dearly. " Got ya!" a loud male voice shouted. i jumped as Hidan with his slick grayish silvery hair and no shirt body, swung his sword at me. i bally got out of the way only to be wrapped by strong black like string from his partner Kaksu. i couldn't move. The immortal pair had me trapped. 

The rest all appeared and each one caught my undivided attention.  to my shame i lusted after each and everyone of them, a feeling i never felt before, i could smell my arousal. I recognized all of them either from battles or  pictures.I forced my body to comply to my wishes through memory, recalls of the past where they killed, slaughtering my comrades. each powerful  but in the end each member before the war started had been killed. except the two who still faught Tobi aka Obito an Zetsu. the Akatuki over all didn't fight in the war and had retreated to a secret hidout where i was ordered to track them down and gain information on their where-bouts.

        "What now leader?" sasori a former member of the hidden sand village asked. he had short red hair and looked just a little taller than me . he wore a typical akatsui robe, pure black with red clouds. He was known for being a specialist in puppetry and poison.  One I had helped kill along side his grandmother. Pain the orange haired one with the same akatsuki cloak as the other reappeared. Walking towards me i drolled. not being able to help my self which earned me a eye lift from his gorgeous face. i shock my head trying to clear it.

" sakura Haruno a leaf village member. known as one of the best medical ninja with strong strenth that rivals the fith hokages." he stated to the rest of the members.

"she was spying on us leader-sama. " Kisame a blue skined short black hair guy informed. " i fought against her a year ago with granny chio my grandmother" sasori stated. " an what i gathered from the battle is that she never wanted fight or hurt me." he approached me standing in front of me he questioned " why". and the stupid demon in side me confessed that i never wanted to hurt him or any of the akatsuki.