Chapter 3: Fuel to fire

Mulai dari awal

Wait I even know what was he drinking?

Good going Shivani! Way too less to embarrass yourself! Note the sarscam.

Bailey is a good friend of mine but we are still kinda awkward. But when last time we met I noticed sudden change in his behaviour.

We were not really in good terms but we still kinda talked but last time when we were at our tour he kept avoiding me. I felt strange but ignored it. Maybe he was distracted due to something but not sure. Then at the end he kept looking at me, honestly I am really confused this guy changes his mood faster than any of us.

When I came yesterday, he ignored me but now he was looking at me like he has nothing else better to do. But whatever, I just hope everythings' fine with him. God knows what he's upto.

Yaa, so where was I? Yaa I was describing outfits.

So, Joalin wore a floral dress which was was little bit below her knee from the front and till her foots from the back and she paired them up with nude heel sandals. Joalin is more into jeans kind of stuff but watching her wearing this was great. She looked gorgeous no doubt!

Sina wore a black floral jumpsuit with pocket on both sides of the pants

Sina wore a black floral jumpsuit with pocket on both sides of the pants. She paired them up with white sports shoes and she kept her makeup neutral with hair in bun and loose strands falling on her face from here and there. I guess there is a theme going on! I mean how many of us have neutral makeup?

 I guess there is a theme going on! I mean how many of us have neutral makeup?

One second! Why isn't any of us wearing winter clothes? It's Canada afterall!

Why?

Maybe because we know that there are going to be heaters around the terrace and bon fire too. Or maybe it's simply the fact that none of us had clothes according to the theme. But I guess the first one is more suitable, atleast in my case!

"Shivani i just saw Lamar coming his way up! Get ready for some fun!" Sofya said evily coming from somewhere, probably downstairs.

I rushed to the switch and switched of the light and set up a spot light to the door which gave perfect fashion show feel.