𝒦𝒾𝓂 𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒿ℴℴ𝓃 • 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝒸𝒽ℯ𝓇

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes..I just want you to have a good life Joonie. You understand that right?" She looked at him while smiling as he nodded.

"Of course Eomma. I will find a good girl. Don't worry. Now I have to go or the buss will pull off." He laughed a little while smiling at her.

"Oh! Of course! Hurry now! Hurry!" His mom said quickly as she pushes him out. Namjoon chuckled and he was out the door onto the bus.

╔══•●•══╗
Few minutes
later
╚══•●•══╝

  There they were. In school walking in. These siblings are mostly popular at school. Especially Namjoon's two older siblings. His brother is the captain of the football team while his sister is the popular girl. But don't get me wrong! She's very sweet and a nice popular girl. She's mostly loved by everyone.

"Okay little bro. Be good today. Or like you always are. Tell me if anyone mess with you alright? " Said Namjoon brother as he ruffled his head and walked off.

"Be good Joonie! And remember, if you talk to any girls, tell me so I can see if they are good and I can hook you two up!" Said his sister as she hugged him tightly then walked off.

Namjoon smiled and chuckled heating his sister and watched as his siblings walked to his class but it wasn't long before his happy simple smile became a sad, depressed frown while walking.

Reason being for him being this sad is because of the students at his school. Everyone knows he's a crossdresser and always gets bullied because he is one. All the boys mock, yell, scream and spit at the poor boy while the girls laugh, mock and gossip about him.

"Oh look! Here comes the crossdresser!"

"Look at him in those girly clothes!"

"Why don't you give us a twirl in that skirt little man?" And they laughed while Namjoon looked down in shame.

He never asked for any of this. He sometimes wish he wasn't into wearing girl clothes but he couldn't help it.

Something about him wearing the cute, adorable, sexy clothes made him happy. He did have a Mommy Kink anyway. He's hoping there are some girls that would like a sub boy who is a crossdresser but for rn, there aren't any that Namjoon has met. All the girls are stick ups, pussies, drama queens and hood fighters.

He wanted a girl who is nice, sweet, confident, generous and beautiful. And maybe even a little dirty mined or perverted for the good times, ya know?

He would love to have someone like that. Even if it was just one day, one day to save him from this torture of this world.

But, there was only one girl, or you can say lady, that caught his mind.

Her name was Min (Y/N). She had flawless or smooth (Y/S/C), sparking (Y/E/C), and silky (Y/H/C). Namjoon loves being here at school just t see you. She's his favorite teacher in the WHOLE school.

All his other teachers are rude to Namjoon because of him being a crossdresser. They always say, "He'll never be good enough for Math because he's always thinking of what girly clothes to wear." Or, "P.E. Pfft. Please, while he's running, he's probably think of running to an imaginary girl." Or even, "Why do you want to put him in this program?! He's not good enough!"