𝐾𝑖𝑚 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝐽𝑖𝑛 • 𝐷𝑜𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟

Start from the beginning

  How did she design something so beautiful!? It's amazing! Anyway! Back to what I was saying. I looked around for the welcome desk then saw the big sign on top and walked to it.

  "Hello. I need to see Doctor (Y/N) please."
I asked the lady as she looked up at me.

  "Of course sir!"
She said happily as she types into the computer for a few minutes.

  "Doctor (Y/N) is just down that hall.
Have a good visit."
I nodded at the lady.
M

  "Thank you Ms. ..."
I looked at her then down at her name tag and saw her name tag say "Lisa". Pretty name really.

  "Thank you Ms. Lisa."
I said as I gave a smile at her when her eyes widened when I said her name but then smile smiled back.

  "You're welcome."
She said as she smiled back at me, I finally bowed and walked off. After a few minutes of walking, I finally got to her office. And I think I lost a few pounds just by walking.

  What a smart girl.

  I just hope she remembers me...

  I sighed slightly trying to be calm then knocked onto the door lightly.

   "H-Hello...? I-Is Doctor (YN) here...?"
I waited for a few minutes then I heard a voice telling me to come in. I gulped a little hearing the stern but somehow dominant tone and walked in to see her. Her chair turned around towards me as she had her medical book onto the table, the mask on her face and looking at me as if her eyes were starting into my heart beating soul. She's so pretty...

  "Hello what can I do for you?"
She said to me as she raised an eyebrow at me but then her eyes widen and she pulled the mask down off her face seeing who I was. I guess she remembers me. And her lipstick was perfect. Red beautiful lipstick covered her mouth perfectly.

  "Jin?! Kim SeokJin?! Is that you?!?"
She stood up and walked over me as her eyes are wide and mine widened too. She was so tall! So much taller than me! She's probably the height of Namjoon. And that boi is a tree! She hugged me as she smiled happily. I hugged back too as I took in her scent. Vanilla. So sweet and soothing to me. I didn't want to pull away but she pulled away.

  "Come sit down! It's so nice to see you again after all these years Jinnie!"
She said happily. That's the nickname she gave me. That's where my nickname came from. She sat in her chair again & I sat on the exam table.

  We talked for a good few minutes then she asked, "Why are you here Jin? I thought you're supposed to be with your friends/band mates." She knows who I am, which is good honestly. I nodded at her then looked down as I sighed sadly.

  "What's wrong Jin?"
She asked as worry as in her voice.

  "W-Well..s-something happened to me today..we were at a fan meet and greet b-but a fan didn't give me a high five..but she gave everyone else a high five..I was so depressed and moody, I didn't want to do anything. But then I saw your commercial and now I'm here..."
I sighed again as she looked at me with wide eyes when she heard me say I watched her commercial.

  "I-I think it's best if I get plastic surgery.."
I looked away in shame then looked up hearing (Y/N) chuckle deeply with a smirk.

  "Oh Jin. Sweet, adorable Jin. Do you think someone like you needs plastic surgery? I think not. Maybe," she said as I loosened her tie then I yelped with wide eyes as she pinned both of my wrists above my head with a lustful smirk on her face as her (Y/C/E) glistened with the light above us, her (Y/C/H) loosened perfectly over her shoulders and her (Y/S/C) was perfectly smooth with no bumps at all.