ᵗʰⁱʳᵗᵉᵉⁿ

Start from the beginning

I quickly picked it up, about to put it back, before I saw what was in it.

"Is this a diary?" I said mumbling. I flipped to a random page before stopping myself.

"Does that say my name?" I said scanning over the page quickly before I heard a noise.
I quickly shoved the book back into his bag.

I quietly creaked the door open and saw San sluggishly sitting up on the bed wiping his eyes. I quickly put his bag down before grabbing clothes from mine.

"Morning." He said in a deep, sleepy voice.

"Oh, uh, morning San~" I said before smiling and heading back into the bathroom.

My mind couldn't keep off the fact that I knew I saw my name on the page of that book, or did I?

I shook the thoughts away as I quickly showered. Once I finished I walked back into the room and only had a towel on.

"What are you-" San couldn't finish his sentence as I accidentally tripped and fell on him. My wet hair stuck to my forehead as my eyes widened.

"I'm s-sorry!" I screamed as I had no clothes on. San chuckled awkwardly before smiling.

"It's fine.." He said quietly before I grabbed my underwear I had forgot.

The image of me on top of San replayed in my mind as I got dressed. The thought soon turned into a not too good one.

"Are you okay in there?" San said worriedly as I was taking a while. The real reason was I had a boner and didn't want to walk out there.

"Oh yeah!" I said trying to loosen my pants and pull my shirt down, but I still continued to fail miserably.

'Why did that give me a boner?' I screamed internally at myself. I literally just fell on him. I walked out of the bathroom hoping he wouldn't see it.

San looked up at me before adverting his eyes onto the bulge in my pants. His eyes squinted confusedly.

"Uhh?" He said awkwardly staring me in my eyes now.

"Morning boner..." I said awkwardly trying to cover it up and make myself believe it aswell.

"Ahhh, I understand no worries. I'm gonna go shower." He said sounding relieved and less awkward. I nodded and winced as my problem felt extremely uncomfortable.

"At least he understood.." I said to myself reassuring that it was just cause it was morning time, and San had not given me a hard-on.
-

San and I walked out towards the bus as we loaded on. I finally got the chance to sit with San as Yeosang wasn't asking to sit with him.

San and I didn't say anything the first ten or so minutes. Before I turned and looked at him.

"Do you just want to ride home with me since you still gotta tutor... unless you don't want to." I said looking at him and he smiled.

"Yeah I'll go with you if you want." He said sounding like he was holding back excitement.

"Also Yunho said thanks for tutoring Jongho he's already doing better." I added in smiling as I had missed Jongho so much.

"I'm glad I'm to any help." San smiled softly at me as his dimples showed deeply.

"Why did you become a tutor?" I said quite confused as he was very popular and a 'bad boy.'

"I like children and I'm actually pretty good in school I just don't show it." He said looking at me with a slight sparkle in his eyes.

"Well I like you better like this." I said before looking out the window feeling shy.

"Wait, what?" San said sounding stunned.

"I like you being soft and nice. I don't know how you act at school, but I like this San more." I said smiling as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Really? And are you okay your cheeks are red?" San said rubbing his soft thumb on my cheek.

"Oh, yeah I'm just feeling stuffy." I said covering up as I frankly didn't know why my face was heating up aswell.

"I can open the window if you want." San said politely offering. I shook my head no as I covered my face from embarrassment.

'I'm just hot..' I said feeling my face heated.

a:n

i honestly don't know. and i'm writing a 2jae book if you guys wanna check that out aswell~

hope your staying safe <3!!