How romantic, talk to me about your past sexual encounters.

Start from the beginning

"It's fine." I smiled at them both. "You two been enjoying school?"

"That's a stupid question." Kai rolled his eyes.

"I'll take that as a no." I mumbled. Talking to children was difficult, I hated it.

"Matty darling, can you go and grab another bottle of wine?" Mum asked me, I nodded and got up and walked into the kitchen. There was a bottle sitting out and I grabbed it and returned. Alyssa was laughing hysterically at something Louis just said. It made my heart skip a beat to see her having a nice time, I couldn't imagine how shitty her day would've been if she stayed in her families house.

-

Alyssa

It didn't really hit me just how much Matty seemed to care about me until he turned up at my doorstep this morning. A gesture like that couldn't be put down to anything other than love. He knew I was in a shitty situation and his first thought was to get me out of it. No one has ever thought of me like that. Not that I know of. It made me feel guilty for breaking up with him a month ago.

It made me feel like I didn't deserve him.

I just have to be grateful for everything he's ever done for me and try to return it. The second I saw him standing there was the moment that it all hit me, how much I really am in love with him. He would do anything to make sure I was okay, a concept I found hard to believe until now. Isn't that what true love is all about?

We were sat outside his back garden, the night was fading away from us but neither of us seemed to want to sleep just yet. Which is kinda weird since we both didn't really sleep last night. "I'm glad you came down and got me this morning, I didn't really get a chance to thank you." I spoke up.

"You don't have to thank me for it." He said as if it was no big deal, it was though. It was a massive deal to me.

"I do though, you didn't have to do that at all." I said softly. "Let me show my appreciation." I chuckled, nudging him.

"You can show me in other ways later." He winked at me, nudging me back.

"Your family are here, don't be gross." I chuckled.

"Just be quiet and they'll never know." He smirked.

"You're something else, y'know that." I laughed, it made him laugh too. I could listen to his laugh forever. It was so calming.

"I'm just glad that you came, it crossed my mind halfway down that you might tell me to fuck off back home and then I had no idea what I'd of done then." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I wouldn't have told you to fuck off, don't worry." I reassured him.

"Good, I don't think getting on my knees and begging you to come with me would be a good look for me." He chuckled.

"Now I want to see what you look like on your knees and begging." I shot back, a seductive smile crossing my lips.

"Give me an hour and I'm sure your wish shall be granted." He said then leaned down and kissed me. It was slow and soft, not really what I expected from the tone of the conversation.

"I don't think I've ever told you how amazing you are." I mumbled against his lips.

"Probably because my ego couldn't handle it." He grinned, I rolled my eyes. I looked up at the night sky and took it all in.

"It's so pretty out tonight." I mumbled, a gust of wind hit us and I shivered.

"You wanna go inside now?" He asked me.