How romantic, talk to me about your past sexual encounters.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I think out of every shitty Christmas I've ever had, this one certainly took the title." She frowned.

"Well I'm going to change that, we're going to drink loads of wine and make-out in my childhood bedroom." I joked, she giggled and turned her head to look out the window. "If it makes you feel any better, you're the first girl I'll have ever taken to my bed back home."

"Seriously?" She snapped her head round.

"Yeah, I didn't really like taking girlfriend's to my house because my mum would pry too much." I shrugged.

"I feel lucky." She chuckled.

-

The drive was over quicker than I thought it would be since I had Alyssa with me. We talked about the most random things, not really caring about how weird it got. It was nice. She seemed a lot happier now she was with me and that's all I can really hope for.

We got to my mum's around 3pm, meaning she would be getting ready to serve dinner soon. Hopefully we didn't hold everyone up too much. I took Alyssa's backpack out of the car and walked her up the pathway to my family home. "You ready for this madness?" I smirked at her.

"After last night, this should be a walk in the park." She smiled back at me. We walked into the house and there was so much noise. Christmas music was blaring from the kitchen, the smell of food cooking was overwhelming. Louis walked out of the living room into the hallway and was shocked when he saw Alyssa with me.

"I'm confused, thought Alyssa wasn't coming?" He asked more towards me than Alyssa.

"Plan changed." I shrugged. "Make yourself useful and put her bag in my room please." I said thrusting the bag towards him. He was going to protest but I gave him a stern look and he nodded, grabbing it from my hand and running up the stairs as quickly as he could.

"Don't make him your bitch, it's Christmas." Alyssa said in a warning tone.

"I've just drove over 10 hours on less than 3 hours of sleep, lay off." I winked at her, she rolled her eyes and followed me towards the kitchen.

"You're here." Mum beamed, a glass of wine in her hand. "Alyssa, it's lovely to see you. Merry Christmas."

"You too Denise." My mum pulled Alyssa in for a hug, it was sweet to see how much my mum adored her already. It's kinda hard not to fall into Alyssa's charm, she was just something else.

"When's dinner then?" I asked, suddenly feeling hungry.

"In the next hour, get yourselves comfortable and grab some wine. It's a party." Mum said in a cheery tone. I did as she said and grabbed us both a glass of wine, I fucking needed it after that drive.

We went into the living room, my cousins were running around playing with toys they'd obviously been gifted from my mum and Lincoln. I introduced Alyssa to family members, she seemed a little shy but I just put it down to being tired and overwhelmed by the sudden change of pace for her in the last few hours.

Dinner was ready before we knew it, Alyssa sat beside me with Louis across from us with our little cousins on either side. "So you have a girlfriend now Matty?" Alana asked, she was only 9 and so fucking nosey.

"Yeah, I do." I said, looking at Alyssa. She blushed a little and dipped her head.

"That's cute." Alana beamed.

"You always wanna know everything about everyone." Kai rolled his eyes at his sister.

"I'm just asking." Alana held her hands up.