Love?

The next day I woke up and didn't see Gordon. So I went to the living room...no Gordon. Then I checked the kitchen, because ya know, he's a chef and all, anyways, when I walked in all I saw was a big mess and a broad back.
"Babe, what are you doing?" I asked worried.
"Um," he said without turning around and cracked an egg, "cooking breakfast."
"You didn't have to! I could've cooked breakfast! I'm the woman."
"Nonsense," he walked over to me, wiping his hands on a towel and pushed my shoulders down so I sat in the chair by the table, "No stereotypes in this house."
"Oh how sweet."
"It's nothing, love."
He moved away and continued making breakfast. Once done he carried out two plates to the table and sat mine in front of him. I clapped for him because he had carried both plates on one arm and twirled around like a waiter.
"Were you a waiter or something, Gordon?"
"My first job."
"Mine too," I smiled.
"Every chef's I guess."
We ate then went to the living room.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure. What do you have?"
"Star Trek, the first and second one, Star Wars, all of them, The Hobbit, both of them, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Rio Bravo, um..want me to keep going?"
"Geek."
"Is that supposed to be an insult?"
He scoffed and chose The Breakfast Club. Classic! At the end of the movie I thrust my fist up in the air just like Bender. I could see Gordon smile at me out of the corner of my eye. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead.
"I'm so lucky to have you, you geek," Gordon said softly.
"I love you too," I said giggling.
I looked at my phone.
"Ah shit. I gotta go to work."
I ran upstairs and threw on clothes.
"Bye babe," I pecked Gordon on the lips and ran out the door.
I arrived at Trois Mec about 30 minutes late. Luckily I knew Rhiana would cover for me.
"You're so late," Rhiana whispered to me as I walked in.
"I know, I know. Please tell me-"
"Yes I clocked in for you," she cut me off.
"You're a life saver!"
"I know. Now get the fuck back there!"
I rushed to the kitchen and Michael and Ashe hard at work. I hoped I could skip in going unnoticed but that dream was crushed.
"Marina! Finally!" Michael exclaimed relieved.
"Hey guys sorry I'm late!"
"It's okay for now but we could REALLY use your help back here," Ashe said semi-quietly.
I glared at him and put on my coat and got to work. The restaurant was really, really busy due to the grand opening.
Halfway throughout the day I heard girls and young women squeal and I figured a celebrity walked in so I sent Michael to check it out.
"Marina!" he called, "It's Chef Ramsay!"
I walked out there after I washed my hands for the hundredth time that day. I walked up to him and stood up on my tip toes to peck his soft lips.
"Babe! I'm so happy to see you! It's been such a busy day, I could use a break!" I said and sighed.
"Well great, love."
"Michael! I'm taking my lunch!" I hollered behind me.
"You just got here!" I heard him say.
I shrugged my shoulders and took Gordon's hand and led him to our picnic table out back.

We chatted for a while before he suddenly he really serious. His face changed, his expression becoming angry.
"Listen," he started reaching in his pocket. He pulled out a magazine and slammed it on the table. On the cover was me and a guy hugging. The title read, "MARINA AND GORDON'S RELATIONSHIP ON THE ROCKS?"
"What the hell is this?!" he yelled.
"Gordon-"
"Why would you do this to me, Marina?!"
"Gordon-" I started, teary eyed.
"SHUT THE HELL UP! FUCKING INSECURE PIECE OF SHIT. YOU THINK YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR ME? I HAVE MILLIONS OF WOMEN WHO WOULD KILL TO DATE ME."

I lost it.

I ran into the restaurant, straight past the dining area and out of the restaurant. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't see anything. I just kept running. I wanted to get as far away as possible. I could hear Gordon run out of the restaurant and call for me.
"Marina, wait!!"
I ran.

Screech. Beep! CRASH!