❛CRESCENDO❜ - t. kei

Comenzar desde el principio

"oh and then! this one video of them- oh geez! look at the time!" you gasped, looking at your watch and laughed nervously. it was already late, nearly six in the evening. tsukishima blushed and awkwardly nodded, "o-oh yeah, i need to head off to volleyball practice." you laughed, "sorry for keeping you here, must've been quite annoying listening to me ramble right?" tsukishima didn't say anything but he wanted to say, 'thats not true'.

"well, it was nice talking to you tsukishima-"

"call me kei"

"h-huh?" you blushed, crimson spreading across your neck. the red of the setting sun made your blush seem more scarlet. "o-oh okay kei..." god the way you said his name just made him flush. tsukishima bit his bottom lip, what the hell was this feeling?

"kei! kei! kei! are you even listening to me?" you waved your hand in front of tsukishima's face, frowning at the boy who was clearly spacing out. "hello? earth to tsukishima kei!"

tsukishima snapped out of his thoughts and his golden eyes returned to you, who was smiling finally now that his attention was back to you. "sorry, i was, spacing out," he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. you rolled your eyes, "yeah obviously." tsukishima returned the eye roll.

"anyway, i was wondering if you wanted to come see this performance!" you held out a ticket, on it was the school rock band and their concert date. tsukishima eyed it carefully, "if i have time," he said blankly. despite what he sounded like, the boy was internally screaming. you pouted, "please! you should definitely come support!"

tsukishima smirked, "why should i? what's in it for me?" you huffed, crossing your arms across your chest. "school pride my dude! just come support please?" tsukishima took a moment to think before looking at you and said, "will you be there?"

you rolled your eyes at the blonde before you, "obviously!" he chuckled and took the ticket from your hand. "okay then, if you're going, ill go."

tsukishima was restless, his golden eyes flickering towards the entrance of the school's auditorium, looking for you. just where the hell are you? tsukishima bit his bottom lip, did he just get stood up by you? maybe he should've listened to tanaka and realized that he's too much of an asshole for anyone to like him.

he glanced around, the auditorium was rather full, with quite a number of students who came with their friends. tsukishima, was all alone.

the lights flickered once before it dimmed completely, and a spotlight appeared on the center of the stage. tsukishima's eyes widened, his mouth agape, shocked.

"welcome everyone! this is karasuno high's rock bank club! i do hope everyone enjoy our performance tonight!"

you were standing on the center of the stage, a mic in your hand. tsukishima's was in complete awe as you introduced the rest of the club, your club. he had absolutely no idea but god, did you look so damn good with that outfit on. you wore a punk goth inspired outfit that matched the rest of your members' outfits. despite the dark outfits, the overall loudness of everything, your smile just softens tsukishima's heart.

as you performed your heart out on stage, tsukishima watched you intently. his eyes never leaving you as you sang your heart out, playing the electric guitar. god damn it, is this what love felt like?

after the performance, he approached you with a bundle of roses that he had quickly purchased from the kudos table. you met him with a bright smile, sweat beads rolling down your forehead. "ah! kei! you made it!" tsukishima softly smiled at you and handed you the bundle of roses, "good job out there." you graciously accepted the flowers and thanked him.

"you didn't tell me you were the lead singer of the rock club," his words caused you to flush as you awkwardly laughed. "w-well, i didnt think you were actually going to show up... i was going to keep it a secret."

"you have a beautiful voice," he whispered quietly, looking down, red. you flushed at his words, now looking down as well, "o-oh thank y-you..."

it was awkward, so awkward.

tsukishima coughed into his fist, trying to cover up the ever growing blush, "uh, i was wondering, if you wanna, uhm... hang out again... and talk about, music again." you slowly lifted your head, a smile slowly laced your lips as you beamed at him. "i would love to!" you wrapped your arms around his waist which caused tsukishima to jump, the blush on his face grew more intense. "(y-y/n)! please uh, n-not here!" he said in a hushed tone, trying to pry you off.

you cling onto him, too happy to let go. gosh, you're so lucky to have such an adorable soon-to-be boyfriend.

a.n

god this was SO TRASHY,, im so sorry, i promise ill do better on the next tsukishima one shot

the next one shot isnt requested bUT im such a sucker for him, i had to write for him
(i might also sneak in either an atsumu or osamu one shot sometime this week because im hella thirsty for them right now)

NEXT UP, SHIRABU KENJIROU