ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Prodigy: Chapter Two
Friday, May 15th, 2020

Since Chapter One was an introduction, I used Second Person POV but I'm actually not used to that perspective in writing. So I'll continue writing in first person. I hope you don't mind ^^

Also, if you haven't noticed, I'll be cutting out some parts of the movie so that it'll be more realistic and less comical from what the movie is. Don't worry! Not depressing just realistic. But you know how Disney is :')

Abbreviations:
  • Y/n - Your name

═══ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ═══

Hiro stood on Baymax's head, grunting and grumbling as he reached to the window. I stood, biting all nails and staring up.

Well... I'm not really biting nails. But I am certainly worried for Hiro's safety.

"Please exercise caution." Baymax pleads, "A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm." Hiro ignores the warning and pulls himself up from the window, finally managing to reaching the bricks.

Hiro pulled himself completely and with a long pause, brings an arm out. Baymax looks at me and I look at the robot, nodding. I run up the brick and jump, catching Hiro's hand. He pulls me up through the window and digs in his pocket, pulling out the glass piece from earlier.

We look at it for some time when we hear a squeak come from behind. I jump back only to see Baymax stuck in the window.

"Oh no." Baymax says, monotone. I giggle at the sight but Hiro didn't. Instead, he looks around and covers my mouth while also shushing Baymax.

I blush furiously, holding onto Hiro's hand to pry it off. He obliges and let's go, apologizing quietly. I nod and smile. I kneel down to Baymax who raises a finger, "Excuse me while I let out some air." Baymax says.

And he does just that. A sound similar to when a balloon lets out all it's air is released from Baymax. Hiro stands awkwardly as I do the same, waiting for an uncomfortable amount of seconds whilst Baymax hisses.

"Are you done?" Hiro asks impatiently. Baymax lets out the last of his air and nods, "Yes."

Hiro and I pull Baymax out from the window. Baymax points again, "it will take me a moment to re-inflate."

Hiro sighs and puts his hands down, "Fine... Just keep it down!" He whisper shouts. I smile and wave to Baymax, following Hiro downstairs where we meet with a broom and an odd, semi-transparent wall. A shadow stood through it, moving around on what appears to be a desk. I shiver and grab Hiro, gripping a handful of his jacket. He grabs the broom and we walk forward to the wall.

Hiro and I look through it to see two robots moving. Both looked like arms that moved in a circular motion as they separated things. I move to our right, expecting to take a glimpse at the robots when I notice another machine reeling down more of the microbots that were exact to the one Hiro had.

I pull Hiro to me using his shirt so he'd see the barrel full of his creation. He is obviously dumbfounded, "My microbots?"

I shrug, looking down and grabbing a handful of the bots, "I think someone stole your idea." I told Hiro and pause when I look up to see the more barrels full of his robots.