☾Training Day☾

Start bij het begin

I chuckled to myself then looked back at Avdol and Polnareff. "Yeah, its interesting."

"Tch~ I could beat both of them with my eyes closed." He boasted.

As he walked away, I sighed. Avdol and Polnareff were making their way towards me and I placed my head in my hands. I knew it was my turn. Avdol and Polnareff exchanged words then laughed together before departing. I stood up and walked into the designated fighting area and I heard footsteps follow. I turned to see Avdol.

"Alright, ready to practice?" He smirked.

I heard screeching and saw his stand rise tall and confident from behind him. The temperature instantly got hot and I began to sweat. I got a little intimidated but stood my ground.

"Yeah old man~" I spoke with confidence.

I closed my eyes and pressure fell on my chest. My stand was summoned and I felt out of breath. I looked up at my opponent and shook my head, for I felt a little dizzy. Summoning my stand was always tough. It took a lot of energy and power just to summon it. I've never fought with it before so I wonder how this would've turned out. After taking a deep breath, I stood straight and smiled.

"Bring it old man~"

And with that we were off. Our stands charged each other and I could tell that Avdol wasn't going easy on me. Perhaps some left over anger from this morning when I pushed him? Probably. He jabbed me with a right hook and I fell back. Pushing myself up off the ground with my hands and back on my feet, I lunged towards Avdol and hit him in the stomach with my elbow. He coughed up blood and fell on his ass. I'd hate to kick a guy while he's down, but I had no chance of wining while he was still up. So I landed a killing punch on his right cheek. Then another one. Then another one. Multiple strikes and then I stopped. I didn't want to actually kill him.

"Okay! Okay! I give...I give Y/N." Avdol raised his hands and surrendered.

I smirked and told my stand to stand down. I let out my hand and tried to help him up. He spit out blood and laughed heartedly. I chuckled with him and he pat my back. I honestly felt lightheaded and heavy but I didn't want him to see me weak now that I put on a brave face.

"That...was pretty good, Y/N! You're getting better at this by the day. I'm guessing by the end of the week, you'll be able to fight on impact."

"Yeah...I-"

I nodded but then my vision instantly got blurry. My breathing became labored and the last thing I remembered was meeting with the floor and Avdol calling my name. Before I closed my eyes, Jotaro and Polnareff ran to my aid. I guess I really gave it my all this time.

☾☾☾

Fluffy...Cozy...Warm. My bed. But it was hot. Like burning hot! I woke up immediately in a sweat and sat up to find Avdol using his stand to heat up the blanket I was under. I coughed and fell back on my pillow. Avdol turned his hand and placed it on my forehead. I licked my lips and he clicked his tongue.

"48° degrees. You're getting worse." Avdol sighed.

Avdol pulled away and grabbed a towel. I continued to breathe heavily as I watched him dip the towel in a bowl of warm water. His stand continued to heat up the blanket and I honestly couldnt take it anymore. It felt like I was in an oven being burned alive.

"A-Av-dol..." I struggled.

"Shh...dont talk." Avdol reassured.