Chapter 24

Their afternoon walk was interrupted when Kayn received a distressed message. Akali peered at his phone and saw Varus sent a message.

Varus : guys , bad news. Yasuo has the flu and he might have the virus. Well , idk , but we have no DJ for the competition!!!!!

Kayn's eyes went wide and he texted back. Soon the others replied.

Kayn : how bad is his flu?

Ekko : Janna said that it's so bad he sneezes every five minutes.

Ez : well , now what?

Varus : it's ok , I mean , we just need a guitar and everything will be fine

Kayn : where in the name of Ionia are we going to find a guitarist?

Ez : heyyy! What about Sona?

Ekko : idk

Varus : same here

Kayn : let's decide later

He switched his phone off , Akali could clearly see the stress in his eyes. She rubbed his hand untill she had a brilliant idea ,"did you know Kai'sa can play the guitar?". Kayn shook his head ,"let's see if she is willing to help" , Akali said. Kayn's eyes shone with relief and happiness ,"really? You would actually ask her?" he said. Akali smiled and kissed his knuckles ,"I'd do anything for you in a heartbeat" , she said. Kayn smiled and kissed her. Their lips met and time slowed down again. They only knew eachother's warmth and feeling passion fuse up in them. Akali moaned in the kiss and Kayn cupped her cheek. She traced her hands over his stomach and he let out a soft moan before he pulled away. Akali touched her lips and blushed ,"I better go and ask Kai'sa, maybe even drag Sona along " she said. He nodded and they stood up , they walked out of the park and walked their separate paths.

Akali knocked softly on Kai'sa's door. "Come in" , Kai'sa said , Akali opened the door and saw Kai'sa on a chair with a guitar in her hands. "Hey , Bokkie", Akali said ,"hey , Rogue " Kai'sa said with a friendly smile. Akali peered at her guitar ,"I see you were planning to play it". Kai'sa nodded ,"I wanted to call you anyways , how does this sound?". Kai'sa played a tune from a song Akali was not familiar with but she enjoyed the rhythm. She seemed lost in the strumming and swayed back and forth. Kai'sa finished her last note and Akali clapped . "Perfect! 10 out of 10!" , she said and her friend smiled ,"dankie" she said. Akali clasped her hands together ,"I need a huge favour from you " she said. Kai'sa nodded ,"shoot" , she said. "Our DJ is sick and Kayn and his band don't have a DJ for the job. We only need a guitarist , I was wondering , could you help us out?" , Akali asked. Kai'sa clapped her hands in happiness ,"of course I'll help!" She said. "Really ? Thank you!" , she said and gave her a hug. They hugged for a few minutes before drawing away ,"when are we meeting?" , Kai'sa asked. Akali checked her phone ,"tomorrow at noon" she said. Kai'sa nodded and set a reminder on her phone . "You girls! We have a spa night , remember?" , Ahri called from downstairs. "We're coming!" , Kai'sa called back. They both exited the room and went downstairs to the lounge were Evelynn and Ahri were waiting for them.