Chapter 2: Ok this is really weird

Aizawa Shouta 17 didn't want to deal with this Shit. He woke up late for school, was still pretty damn tired and had to hurry. On his way there he met up with Yamada. The loud blonde had a record of being late even though he woke up pretty early everyday which couldn't be said about the black haired teen. He loved to sleep in and was also late for school more often than not but that's not the point. The point is that they were on their way to school together when they suddenly vanished and found themselves in the school halls.

"WHAT THE-?!" Yamada looked around in confusion. "How did we get here all of a sudden?!" "Too loud..." mumbled his friend in slight annoyance. "Sorry." The blonde rubbed his neck and grinned sheepishly. "Let's just get to class we can worry about this later or talk to the teacher about it." With that being said Aizawa headed towards their classroom. "Wait up!" Yamada went after him and soon they arrived in front of class 1A.

Yamada was the first to go in. "Sorry we're late!" he announced cheerfully but as he looked around he grew confused. He didn't know any of the people sitting in there and the teacher, who resembled his friend behind him a lot, looked at him with a mix of annoyance confusion and shock.

The class, looking equally confused, turned to glance at Ochako when she spoke up. "Who are they Aizawa-Sensei?" That threw the blonde completely off. //Aizawa?! Does that mean he's related to Shouta? But I've never seen him before...// His thoughts were cut off as the teacher spoke up. "Ok who are you, what are you doing here and most important how did you get here?" "Um, well how we got here was kinda weird. We were on our way to school when we suddenly appeared in the hallway but I have no idea how or why. There was also no one around who could've done it with a quirk or something at least I didn't see anyone so that's that. We didn't think too much of it and just decided to go to class and talk to our teacher about it later. Oh and I'm Yamada Hizashi. That's my friend Aizawa Shouta. Are you related or something?"

Aizawa listened to the blonde's explanation as well as his class. They were practically gaping at them when the black haired teens name was mentioned, not really recognizing the name of the blonde. The teacher sighed. "I thought so... I'm Aizawa Shouta and I'm currently teaching this year's 1A. It seems like the two of you somehow ended up in the future." "HUUuuh?!" Yamada shouted loosing volume at the end because younger Aizawa erased his quirk. "You're too loud." He stated annoyed. "This is sooo weird guys." Kirishima stated suddenly, the rest of class agreeing with him. Then Aizawa spoke up again. "Ok you all do some studying. You two are coming with me. We're talking to Nedzu." With that he went through the door, his and his husband's younger self's hurrying after him. The young blonde stating that he couldn't believe that Shouta was a teacher here.

"What the hell was that? Did that really just happen?" Denki asked, still looking at the now closed door. "I really wonder how that could have happened. If it was caused by a quirk and they didn't see anyone can it activate even from far distances and then what kind of quirk could that be and how does it work? More importantly will it wear off on his own? If not how are they supposed to get back without knowing what or who caused this..." Midoriya's rambling was cut off by Bakugou. "Stop mumbling and shut up Nerd!" the explosive blonde shouted at him. The green haired boy jumped slightly. "S-Sorry Kaachan!"

"This is indeed an interesting turn of events." Iida stated. "Aizawa-Sensei looked so cute when he was younger!" Ashido exclaimed smiling. "Yeah but who was the blonde kid?" Hagakure wondered. "I don't know but I kinda like his style" Kirishima interjected. "He looked familiar though don't you think? And his quirk is like Mic-Sensei's do you guys think that could be him?" Ochako wondered.

Their conversation was cut short when the door suddenly opened and their Teacher came back with the two time travelers in tow. "Ok listen because I won't repeat myself. We are not exactly sure what happened but these two came here from the past. I want all of you to keep your mouths shut about that and don't reveal to much about the future to them. They will be staying with this class until we figure out how to get them back or the quirk wears off assuming this is the effect of one. You probably already got that one of them is me when I was still a student here. The other one was my classmate back then and you all know him as Present Mic." The classroom broke out in exited whispers. Aizawa sighed tiredly. "Sit down. You will have to share a table though."