"Of course, of course. Now give me that username, I've got to see them."

"It's the same as my instagram handle." I admitted.

"Okay, let me look for them." He spoke as I could see him reach for his iPad and start typing away. "Yes! I found it!" He yelled triumphantly after a few seconds. "Wow, you have a lot of likes."

"Yeah, it's mostly from two videos, one's of Harry and one's of you." I admitted embarrassed. I could hear the sound playing in the background. "Which one are you playing?"

"Mine of course."

"Well, well, well. Cocky much?"

"You looked so young here." He finally spoke after he finished watching the 15 second video for the second time.

"Yeah, I mean, it was 8 years ago. You look pretty young as well. You're the one that has changed the most, Mr. I'm now a brunette" I playfully stated.

"Yes, we've both changed a lot. But wait, do you still have the picture that you took with us in the meet and greet? I want to see it."

"'Course I do. It was really expensive!" I exclaimed.

"Send it, send it." He squealed like a little child while jumping up and down in his hotel bed. 

"I'm going, I'm going." I told him as I looked through my camera roll. Finding it after only a few seconds. "Here you go." I spoke as I sent him the photo. "But don't laugh at me." I continued.

"Hey, we're next to each other!" He exclaimed as he studied the photo. I loved how he didn't say 'you're next to me' and said next to each other, which meant that he considered me an equal, and not like he was superior or something. He was so down to earth.

"Yeah we are!" I exclaimed back smiling at him. 

~2 months later ~ *They first started talking at the beginning of March, which means that it's now May.*

Niall and I talked every day, there wasn't a single day in which we didn't talk. Yes, there were some days where we didn't talk a lot, but we'd still text each other at least good morning and good night. I understood that he was quite busy with the tour and everything, and I really appreciated that he took the time everyday to at least text me. We've become such close friends now, even though we haven't properly met in person, those 30 seconds back in 2012 don't count of course, I still feel like we're very close and that I can trust him completely. Whenever I have a problem I always confide in him and he's always there for me, and the same goes for me. I just love our friendship, it's great. I was just minding my own business, 'working' in my house when my phone started ringing, I immediately though that it was Niall, because let's be honest, I'm not a social butterfly, but it wasn't. It was my friend Hannah, hmm, that was weird, we almost never spoke on the phone.

"Hi Han. How are you?"

"Hii Sophie, I'm doing great how about you?" She was the only one that was allowed to call me Sophie by the way.

"Me too. So what's up?"

"Well, I was calling to know if you were going to the event in LA in June?" Oh so that's why she was calling me. Every now and then the trading community organized events all across United States, for us to get together, share our strategies and stuff like that. The first one I went to was in Chicago, last year. My parents were reluctant to let me go, but ultimately my dad came with me, he told me that he needed to visit some suppliers in the area so it worked out perfect. That's where I met Hannah, Katie and Maddie, my trader friends and I made them meet my dad, so he'd let me go to future events with them. Which he did, because I've been to Los Angeles and Las Vegas in these previous months to go to two more events. I hadn't heard about this event yet, but Hannah would fill me in on the details.