"Wait," Zion says. "You mean to tell me that we all freaked out about this for no reason?"

"Basically," Whitney says.

Morgan smirks, "But you should still be a bit scared because I'm not afraid to beat any of your asses."

"Oh, shit," Brandon yells.

We all laugh. "I'm going to let you guys get to know each other. Rehearsals start in two days," Whitney says. "See you all later."

"Bye, Whit," we all say as she walks to the door. She waves and closes it.

"This is a huge surprise to us," Edwin says.

"I knew it would be," she says. "Whitney told me what she told you guys. I thought it was funny."

Zion groans, "Not really."

"Anyways, tell us a little bit about yourself," Austin says. "We can sit."

We all sit down at the table and she starts to tell us about herself, "Well obviously my name is Morgan. I'm twenty one years old and I grew up in New York my whole life."

"Really?" Edwin asks. "That's where I grew up."

"Wow," she says, "Small world." She starts to talk again, "I came here to California last year. I wanted to find a good job here for dancing."

"How long have you been dancing?" Zion asks.

"I started dance classes when I was three years old actually. I've basically been dancing every since then."

I don't know why or how, but I could listen to her talk all day long. Her voice is so soothing and she seems so passionate about dance. She's so beautiful and just so different. She is so down to earth and seems so caring. It's hard to find people like her in the world.

"Well we can't wait to start dancing with you in a couple days," Edwin says.

She smiles, "Me too, but I should probably get going." She stands up and pushes her chair in, "It was nice meeting you all. I'll see you guys later."

"Good meeting you," I say.

She smiles at me and then walks out the door. "That was so weird," Austin says. "I was expecting a buff guy to come out."

I chuckle, "Instead we got a 5'3 little girl."

***

"What are you doing here so early?" I turn around and I see Morgan standing there. She has a small bag and a water bottle in her hand.

"I usually come early to just dance on my own," I say, "Why are you here so early?"

She smiles and puts her things down, "I was going to dance, but you beat me to it."

"You can go ahead," I say.

She sits down on the bench and puts her shoes on. I watch her every move and I can't help but smile. I really don't know what it is, but she is so beautiful. She's so different.

I sit down on the bench and she starts to dance along to Chris Brown. Damn, she even listens to the same music as me.

"So," she says while continuing to dance, "Tell me. Are the boys usually late to things?"

I chuckle, "You can ask me anything in the world and that's what you ask me?"

She smiles, "I guess so. I just hate when people are late. It drives me insane."

"Well it looks like I'll drive you insane then."

"You are always late?" She questions.

"Most of the time," I say.

She playfully rolls her eyes, "That's just great. You guys will most likely be the death of me, am I right?"

I laugh, "Oh, most definitely. Probably why our old choreographer quit."

She laughs. Ugh her laugh is like music to my ears and I could listen to it all day long. She keeps on dancing and I watch everything she does. She is very talented when it comes to dancing. I don't even know if I can do half of the shit she is doing right now.

"So I know you dance, but do you sing at all?"

She chuckles, "Hell no. My parents used to tell me that my voice was beautiful. They are so wrong though. I sound like a dying animal."

I laugh, "I'm sure that's not true. I would like to hear you one day."

She stops dancing and turns around. She looks me in the eyes, "Okay, but only if you show me California. I have yet to explore any of it."

I smirk. Damn she is bold. She just basically asked for me to take her out. I'm not complaining though.

"Deal," I say.

The door opens up and the boys walk in with all of their things. "Hey, we found you!" Austin yells while pointing at me.

I chuckle, "Did you guys think I died again?"

"Yes," Zion says. "You never tell us if you are leaving early."

"Sorry," I say.

Morgan walks over to all of us as the boys put their shit on. She takes a sip of her water and then puts it down on the bench, "So I have some rules."

"Damn," Edwin says. "We are already getting into this shit?"

"And rules?" Brandon asks.

She crosses her arms, "Yes. I don't play around when it comes to dancing. We can be goofy at other times, but not when we are working."

"I'm always goofy," Zion says.

She glares at him, "Well learn not to be. Anyways. Rule number one is we don't stop until it's all memorized. Rule number two is no correcting me. I will cut you. And rule number three just do what I say and don't complain."

"All three of those literally meant the same thing," Edwin says. "We just have to pay attention."

"Rule number four. Don't fucking sass me."

"Oh," Zion yells.

"Got em!" Austin yells.

"Now get up and start loosening your bodies. We are starting in ten minutes and I don't want to hear it from any of you."

We all get up and we start to loosen up a bit. I'm already loose from dancing earlier, but I do as she says anyways.

Morgan doesn't scare me, but she's definitely tough and won't back down until she gets what she wants. She has a lot of fire in her and I love that. I love how she only wants to work and she wants everything to be perfect.

I really like the feisty side in her.