Day of Harry's Trail

Start from the beginning

Mikayla's mind flooded with memories of Avery's birthday part, remembering the kiss she and Fred shared, she sighs mad at herself. Cedric's has only been gone for 7 weeks and she can feel herself for Fred again. She stared at herself in the mirror, "No boys or broken hearts this year. I need to focus on the problem at hand." She told herself, looking at her figure and sighs noticing she's gone a little too skinny, she knew that she had to stop missing meals, she reminded herself of Enya when she saw her over Christmas of second year. Mikayla left her room and made her way down to the kitchen, grabbing a tin of peaches, pouring them into a bowl and began eating them at the table. "Are you ok?" Sirius asks noticing his daughter trying to force herself to eat, "I think I need to see a healer..." Mikayla looked up at her dad, who was filled with worry. "I, um, MOLLY!" Mrs Weasley entered the room, "Mikayla's not well can you bring her to a healer?" Mrs Weasley nods, grabbing her things quickly before taking a look at Mikayla, you could see it in her eyes that she knew why Mikayla wanted to go see a healer. "Let's go."

--

"Well, Mikayla after doing all the tests, you are clear from all cancer or possible cancerous genes. You're extreme weight-loss, I predict is at the hand of too much stress, lack of sleep or not eating enough. So, I've spoken to a Nutri-healer and she's given me this month long food guideline menu, that would suit your routine schedule. I'm also giving you this, " The healer pauses handing Mrs Weasley a potion, "Sleeping Draught..?" Mrs Weasley questions, "I understand that you're having nightmares but you lack of sleep is taking a toll on you development. The draught should induce dreamless slumber." Mikayla nodded understandingly, thanking the healer and leading Mrs Weasley out of the office, "I'm sorry for worrying you over, insomnia and meal skipping." Mikayla spoke softly towards Mrs Weasley, "Don't be sorry dear, it's better that you knew for sure that you didn't inherit the cancerous gene that not knowing." "Thank you for bringing me." Mikayla wrapped her arms around Mrs Weasley with a gripping hug, "Anytime dear."

Mikayla was relaxing with Ginny and Hermione in their room, "Wait, so you do still like Fred?" Hermione questioned, Mikayla nodded proving it true. "I'm going to act on it though. We tried dating and it didn't work." Mikayla argued seeing Ginny get slightly excited at the news. "How's dating Michael going?" Mikayla attempts to change the conversation towards Ginny's love life. "Great." ginny's answer was short and to the point, something Mikayla wasn't hoping for. "Look, I know you're still healing after Cedric but the way yous kiss at Avery's party meant something. To both of yous." Mikayla began tugging on her sweater sleeves, "We were drunk." Mikayla whisper yells, "It was nothing but clouded judgeme-" A sound of a lock unlatching through the open door filled the girls' ears, their heads snapped toward the hallway. "There's no way Harry is back already, right?" Ginny asked before the three girls rushed to the railing looking down and spotting a mass of messy black hair, making it's way towards the kitchen. There was a stampede of noise coming down the stairs towards Harry, "What was the ruling?!" Mikayla asked, Ron slightly bumping into her as he arrived at the end of the stairs. Harry looked really upset, "No.." is all Mikayla could say, she was in disbelief, "No, they couldn't have, you didn't do anything wrong." Mikayla was mostly mumbling to herself in worry. A smile grew on Harry's face, "Cleared of all charges." Mikayla engulfed him in a hug, "Oh thank Merlin!" she sighed. "I knew it!" Ron celebrated with a bit of thrusting his fists into the air. "You always get away with stuff!"

They followed Harry into the kitchen, ecstatic from the news. "They were bound to clear you," Hermione stated, "There was no case against you, none at all..." Harry pushed the door to the kitchen open slowly and everyone stopped to look at Harry, to hear an answer. Both Molly and Lupin stared intensely at Harry, to the point that it felt uncomfortable to be in the room. "So?" Sirius questioned from a far corner of the room. "I got off!" He smiled gleefully. Molly clasped her hands together and grinned, pleased at the Ministry's decision for once. "Well done." Sirius crossed his arms and showed a bit of displeasure and sadness. It was clear he had gotten his hopes up about Harry staying in headquarters instead of returning to Hogwarts, and they'd finally get to live together. "He got off, he got off, he got off-" Fred and George began to chant, dancing around the kitchen, hopping from foot to foot. "That's enough, settle down!" Arthur called to them, they ignored his command and coaxed Ginny into chanting with them. "Listen, Sirius, Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry-" Arthur began to talk over them. "What?" Mikayla and Sirius spoke sharply. "He got off, he got off, he got off-" They continued, their voices growing louder. "Be quiet, you three! Yes, we saw him talking to Fudge on level." "Absolutely," Sirius nodded. "We'll tell him, don't worry." Fred came up from behind Mikayla and wrapped his arms around her stomach, lifting her up and swinging her around, still celebrating loudly as Mikayla laughed loudly. "That's enough- Fred- George- Ginny! Fred! Put her down!" Molly said sternly as Arthur turned out of the kitchen door. "Harry dear, come and sit down, have some lunch, you haven't ate since breakfast..." He voice cooled and she talked calmly to Harry.