Chapter 9

Lola POV

When I woke up, the tingles that I got from Wyatt were gone. I went up to my room and got dressed and walked with Bucky.

"Bucky, since I'm a monster, well a wolf. I can't go to prawn anymore." I said, sad that I can't go with Addi and Bree.

"I asked Principle Lee if she can make an exception for you." Bucky said.

"That is unfair to the rest of my pack and the Zombies. You should go and have fun, I'll be ok. I'm going to the Den after school anyway." I said to Bucky with a smile. I walked to my locker and got all my books for all of my classes until lunch. The pack didn't come to school today which made me upset so I texted Bree and said that I'll be in the library for lunch, so I can do homework.

As I sat in the library, I felt like someone from the pack was watching me.

"I can sense you Wynter. Come join me" I said as she came out of the shadows.

"Why are you here alone, alpha?" Wynter said sitting next to me.

"I feel like Wyatt is mad at me or something" I said, feeling like crying.

"Come on alpha. I'll stay with you for the rest of the day, then we'll ask him after school" Wynter said hugging me.

"Ok. Thank you Wynter" I said as walked out of the library and continued the rest of the day. After school we walked into Zombietown and towards the Den. When we got there, I stopped sensing Wyatt here. Wynter howled for Willa and the pack.

"Alpha" the pack said

"Call me Lola" I said to the pack. Then I started coughing. Wyatt came and took me into the Den.

"Why did you leave last night?" I asked Wyatt.

"The pack needed me back here." He said. I nodded understanding. We were getting blankets and water for the pack to stay warm and hydrated. I stopped and sniffed the air. Was that Zed?

"I'll be back" I said as I hid ready to attack whoever walked in. Zed walked in and I walked back to the pack.

"They were wrong to destroy the powerplant and I was wrong about werewolves" Zed said.

"Zed!" I said.

"Yeah. Well what are we now zombie" Wyatt said holding me.

""Your fierce and strong werewolves" Zed said.

"Yeah and the humans think we are monsters" Willa said.

"We are monsters. Zed said. Then he went on how we were going to crash Prawn.

"All she-wolves. I have wolf chic dresses that me and Eliza made. To my place" I said as we walked to my house to get ready.

"We look fantastic" I said as we walked out of the house to meet up with the boys.

"Wow you look amazing." Wyatt said. I blushed and looked away.

"Let's go crash Prawn" I said and the wolves howled in agreement. Us and the zombies walked to Seabrook High School.

"You know the ACEY's actually told me that I'm still the same person but I don't believe that" I said holding Wyatt's hand.

"And you Shouldn't believe them" Eliza said hugging me.

"Zombies and Werewolves?" Stacy said.

"In formal wear?" Jacey said.

"They look good" Lacey said making the other two ACEY's and Bucky look at here.

"You can't be here. There are rules against this" Bucky said. I stood by Wyatt and Willa.

"We don't follow rules" Zed said.

"We break them" I said to my brother, who was looking at the alarm. Willa snarled at him and he moved to the side.

"Welcome to Prawn" he said. Willa started to cough, so I went to her side. The wolves and I walked into Prawn. As we walked in, Zed went to Addison and Bonzo went to Bree.

Addison POV

"Zed" I said hugging him

"I'm sorry that Lola got sick because we couldn't find the moonstone in time" Zed said.

"I's fine. I'm just glad that she's not missing Prawn" I said looking at him.

Addison

Zed

Both

Zed

You 're from the perfect paradise

Addison

Ooh

Zed

And I'm living on the darker side

Addison

Ooh, I had a feeling

If you got to know me

Zed

Right from the start you caught my eye

And something inside me came to life

Addison

Ooh, I got a feeling

Now you really know me

Both

Someday

Addison

This could be, this could be ordinary

Both

Could we be something extraordinary?

Zed

You and me side-by-side

Both

Out in the broad daylight

Addison

If they laugh

Both

We'll say

We're gunna be someday

Addison

Someday, someday

Both

We're gunna be someday

Addison

Someday

Both

Someday

We're gunna be someday