Chapter 4

Lola POV

After school I was in Zombietown with Zed, Eliza and Zoey, trying to get the wolves to vote for Zed.

"I'll win their votes easy." Zed said.

"I'm Zed. Zombie, football star, presidential hopeful." He said. The wolves looked at him like he was crazy.

"When zombies first came to Seabrook, they were outsiders too. Which is why, you need a awesome representative like Zed for president to represent you" I said to the wolves.

"We would be honored if you joined us" Eliza said.

"Our pack is our pack we don't need anyone else" Wynter, the she-wolf, said as me and Zoey came closer.

"Who doesn't want more friends. Underneath all that fluffy hair I bet you're a real softie." Zoey said to Wynter. I saw Wyatt smiling at me so I looked away blushing.

"I'm mean werewolf kid! I'm rough and tough!" Wynter said acting tough.

"You said rough like a puppy dog. Ruff! Ruff!" Zoey said getting closer to Wynter.

"We're beasts of the forbidden forest..." She began but Zoey started to scratch her behind her ear.

"We are nothing like you zombies" Willa said.

"Your necklaces have powers right?" I asked looking at Wynter's moonstone necklace.

"Yes. Without it we'll be nothing, we'll die" she said.

"You should try to be more human or zombie" Zed said.

Lola

Wyatt

Willa

Zed

Wynter

All (Wolves)

Zed

Do it like the zombies do

Brush your fangs when you wake up

Comb your hair, do your make up

Sleep at night, don't stay up

Do it like the zombies do