8 - Menus & Ugly Emotions.

Start from the beginning

"Refreshed. Where's your genius chef?" he hums.

Zara fights a laugh and her head slowly tilts to the side. Harry stops himself and turns to see someone standing behind the two of them.

There's a brief second of what the hell as Harry takes in the beautiful man with much darker curls standing with a smile and dressed in bell bottoms and a simple t-shirt.

Harry was not expecting him to be this good looking in person and for some reason he's suddenly uncomfortable.

Zara is wearing a smile befitting an angel and he's no longer why she's grinning like this.

"Oh," Harry clears his throat.

"This is Chef Riz Habib," Zara stands up, smiling.

"I can see that," Harry whispers to himself.

To be polite for Zara's sake, he gently stands up and walks over to the waiting man.

Harry stretches his hand for a shake and Riz gladly takes his hand for a gentle shake.

"How many times will I say it's just Riz?" Riz chuckles.

"I think it's okay to be professional," Harry smiles.

"Fine, I'll stick with just Riz," Zara giggles.

Harry is a little taken aback by that super high pitched giggle from her and he smiles before remembering he has to introduce himself to the waiting stranger.

"Harry Styles," he feels the need to say his full name.

"Please, I know who you are," Riz beams.

"Someone's a fan," Zara nudges Harry.

"Is it? Well, thank you for enjoying my work," Harry smiles.

"Your last Album was the soundtrack for the last team I spearheaded," Riz explains.

"Great to know," Harry keeps his smile.

"Riz and I co-consulting for an event, so I brought him over to run through some ideas before forwarding our document to the client." Zara explains, staring at Harry.

"I can leave if I'll be a disturbance," He smiles.

Zara frowns as she brings an arm around his and slowly shakes her head.

"You can stay, I want you to," she assures him.

"By the way, this is a wicked flat."

Riz's voice drags Harry back from the sweet place he was going to and he looks at the man.

"Thank you," Zara says. "So, we'll just work here in the living room, is that okay?"

"I'm okay with whatever you want," Riz's voice is lower than usual.

Harry pauses, did he pick up that tone or is his head messing with him? He lightly chuckles and watches Zara lead this super chef into the living room.

He's glad she says he can stay here because he's suddenly amused and curious to see how this is going to.

Harry follows them and the two guys help themselves to sit as Zara plays host.

"Do you want anything to drink or snack on?" she asks.

"Wait, you mentioned plantain chips on the ride here, do you have any of those?" Riz asks.

"Excuse me. How dare you ask that in a very west African home?" she lets out a dramatic gasp.

"I just need to be sure because I'm obsessed with those," he chuckles.