" I'll fight." I said seriously, his cold eyes was just staring at me. He didn't said anything but I felt him hit my forehead.

" Idiot, you may be strong but this is not your fight. Also, we need someone who will save Eren if we don't survive." He said, I pouted as I rubbed my forehead. He don't need to hit it, that hurt too much. But he had a point, we need to protect Eren. The smell was now stronger than before, I turned my back and saw a female titan? She had a blonde hair and also blue eyes. My eyes widened when she easily smashed on of the soldier while running towards us.

She is fast enough and nearly grabbed Eren but the horse is also fast. She then continued coming after us, Petra and the others started shouting to switch their maneuver gear. Lots of soldier approach the titan but they got killed, I faced infront not wanting to watch it. It's not that I'm scared but watching it makes me remembered something I don't want to remember. But I'm sure that titan is intelligent, a titan who is controlled by a human. That's why her smell is weird.

All I can hear is their shouting on Levi, they want to make a move and stopped that Titan. Levi didn't said anything and kept on moving forward. I wanted to stop them from shouting but I guess they don't trust their Captain at all. If they faced that Titan then it will be over. Levi then tilt his head to face them.

" Everyone, cover your ears." He said, everyone becomes silent. Levi then grabbed a gun in his waist before shooting it. I covered my ears as I heard a very annoying sound.

" What is your job? To let yourself be swayed by your emotions? No, our job is to keep that brat from getting wounded. Even if it will kill you." Levi spoke, as expected from the squad captain. I know Eren don't want to rely from others, but what will he do? He can become a titan and control it like the female titan besides us. He started shouting something about abandoning our comdrades and also his superior also talking at them.

I noticed Eren stared at his hands, is he planning to become a titan and attacked her? But he don't know if he can turn into one, Hange mentioned that after turning into one he can't even turn himself the day after. Petra then stopped him, but Eren was hesitating. I can see Petra's angry face as Eren tried biting it.

" You aren't wrong." Levi suddenly spoke making them looked at him. " If you want to do it, do it. I can tell, that he's a real monster. It has nothing to do with his Titan power, even if you will do everything to supress him, he will never submit to anyone. Believe in yourself or believe in us, so choose for yourself that you will regret." He said, the way spoke is a bit sad one, I can tell that he is talking not just about Eren but also talking to himself. Eren didn't said anything and lowered his hand. I smiled in relief, the only one who can really stop Eren is Levi.

We kept on running forward, I smell some humans infront of us and we were shocked when we saw some of the cadets hiding. I heard Erwin signaled to fire and I covered my ears when I heard a loud explosion. All of us can't believe what just happened but I sighed in relief. Atleast we made it alive, though lots of soldiers die while trying to stop that Titan. It's my first time in something like this but I think I need to be used in doing something like this.

" Advance a bit farther and switch to Maneuver Gear. You guys will be off on your own for a while. Eldo, will lead the squad, if your far from the titan, hide Eren also take my horse. Brat come with me. " He said as he stand up, I gasped when he suddenly held my waist and pulled me up while flying towards Erwin. So this is the usage of the gear, it's cool. But why did he take me with him?

" Levi, why did you take me?" I asked as I let him hold me. I know my position is weird but whatever.

" Remember what Erwin said, we can't let you die." He said, I didn't said anything. I just can't let myself be protected forever, do I look like a weak person. Now that we are already near, Levi's hand in my waist tightened as he jump towards Erwin. He gently puts me down making me kneel and sighed. I then faced the female titan who is struggeling to escape. I can hear Erwin and Levi talking but It's not loud enough for me to hear. Levi suddenly grabbed another blade.

Erwin stopped him and started to signal for shooting. Again, I heard that loud firing, Levi then jump towards the Titan's head started talking to it. More like threatening it, her mouth suddenly opened and started screamin. All of us covered our ears, when she was finished my eyes widened when I smell the scents of titans coming from here.

" Erwin! Titans are coming!" I yelled making him faced me. The ground also vibrated and we can see some titan coming towards us. Erwin then ordered some of the cadets to prepare explosion but the man who also had a keen nose saw something from behind us. That female titan called them here, by just screaming. Erwin then decided to face it and ordered some of them, but the titan ignored them and running towards the female titan where Levi was standing.

I saw Levi preparing to attack and I'm amazes at how he easily cut the titan's neck fastly and he just killed three of them in one shot. But some of the Titan started biting the female titan. My eyes widened, lots of titans came to eat the female titan. I grabbed my sword to prepare from attacking them.

" Stand back!" I flinched when Levi yelled at me. He was seriously facing me, I clenched my sword as I watch all of them attack the titan. While the female titan is being eaten, I saw someone jumped with a green cloak covering him/her. I put my sword back as I jumped down and started chasing that someone. He was wearing a gear but even if I lose her I already know her scent. All I need to do is follow her, I stopped when I saw a horse.

It will take too long for me to follow her, I then jumped towards the horse and started to follow her again. But for some reason I lost her, damn it. Whatever, her scent is still not far. I need to stop her before she will find Eren and the others.

******