"Well good morning to you too," I said laughing while looking at Coolie's low red eyes.

"Hi," was all he said before pecking my lips quickly. Coolie and I had grown fairly close. I don't know if he was just a rebound after Ski or if I truly liked him. But I did know that I like his presence. We have shared a few kisses and cuddles here and there but we never put a label on our relationship. And I liked that.

"How are you going to go into school looking like that Coolie?" I said.

"I just gonna walk in, the fuck," he said chuckling before finally pulling off. 

I shook my head at him before turning the radio up as we made our way to school.

~

School was dragging and I was ready to go home and crawl under my bed. My next class was with Stokeley and I get a bit of anxiety every time I go. But I haven't seen him in that class since the whole ordeal. I know for sure he comes to school because I see him at his locker on my way to my anatomy class. So I just assume that he skips this class.

I sat down at my usual seat and pulled out my notebook. The bell rung and the last few stragglers came into the class before the teacher closed the door. The teacher began her lecture before she was interrupted by the door opening and Stokeley walking in.

"Your late Mr. Goulbourne"

"I know"

"Do you have a pass"

"No"

"Just have a seat"

He looked around the class before his eyes met mine. He made his way toward the desk next to me. I picked up my backpack and placed it in the seat so he couldn't sit. Stokeley stood in front of me and looked at me with a 'really?' face. I just shrugged my shoulders. He pushed my backpack off the seat and onto the floor before sitting.

"Rude bitch," I said under my breathe.

"Don't be like that Leora," he said looking at me with tired eyes.

"Like what?"

"That," he said sternly. I just sighed and looked away. I decided to just ignore his presence and focus on the teacher. A few minutes went by before Stokeley spoke.

"I'm getting deja-vu," was all he said before looking at me.

"Me too," I said biting my slip.

"Look can we just drop all this and go back to the old us. I hate to admit it but I miss you and I'm sorry. I just really want my friend back," he said sending me a sad smile. Even though I wanted to yell at him and tell him how he made me feel I decided not to. 

"I hate to admit it too but I miss you too. My dad asked me about you today"

"Oh word? Tell him I said hi"

"Will do"

There was a silence between us before I spoke up. There was something on my mind. And If Stokeley and I wanted to move on as friends I needed some clarification.

"So I see you and Yuri are dating now," I said looking in front of me. I've seen countless Instagram posts and Snapchat stories of the two together. Mostly from Yuri and it looked almost as if they were dating now. Yuri stopped talking to me and I liked it that way.

"Yeah we'll I wouldn't really consider us dating," he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh okay," I could feel myself getting butterflies and my body relaxing at the thought of the two not dating.

"So are you and Coolie dating?" Stokeley said in a light tone even though his eyes looked at me intensely.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Cool"

"Yeah cool," I said back awkwardly.

"You wanna come over to hang out? I'll smoke you out," he said flashing me a sly smile.

"Can't I have homework. Maybe tomorrow?" I said as the bell rang for the passing period.

"Yeah, that's fine I'll just text you tonight, okay?" he said grabbing his bag and standing up from the chair.

"Okay," was all I said before we made our way out of the classroom. We said our goodbyes before we parted ways. I walked to my next class with it feeling as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I finally had my friend back.

~

"Stokeley is my tattoo supposed to itch?" I heard Leora ask me on facetime. 

"Yeah your straight just don't scratch it tho idiot," I said laughing at her while getting ready for bed.

"Fuck you," she said while having her whole forehead in the camera.

She' s so fucking cute.

"Can you back up damn. I can smell your breath from here," I said joking. I missed this. I missed talking to Leora. She was the only one other than Jahseh that I actually enjoyed being around and talking to all the time. Most of the time I liked being by myself and hated leaving the house.

"My breath smells good so stop playing with me boy," Leora said before I heard a text message come from my phone. I told Leora to hold on as I placed her on pause to check the text. It was Yuri texting me and I rolled my eye in annoyance. Yuri was a sweet girl but we had this disconnect with each other. She also talks my ear off and can be annoying sometimes. I sighed and opened the text.

Yuri: Can you call me back?

Ski: I'm on the phone with Leora rn

Yuri: Well we need to talk so can you hang up on her ass?

Ski: Bout what?

She didn't text me back right away so I went back to my facetime call with Leora.

"You straight?" Yuri said raising an eyebrow while lightening a candle.

"Yeah it was just Yur-"

Ding!

Yuri: My period is late

My heart dropped into my stomach. 

Fuck no there's no way.

"You sure you good?" I heard Leora's soft voice say to me.

"H-hold on let m-me call you back"