uno

"BUT MOMMM"I yelled out from the living room
no buts Diana where going to live in New Jersey.
"Mom can't we just stay here in LA"
"Diana I already told you .the ceo wants me to work on the other side of the United States,plus we will live near New York ."
"I guess"
"now go start packing the rest of your stuff"
diana pov-
I marched to my room.you might think why I am so pissed off.well first I am going to leave Beverly Hills .i technically run the place since my mom can buy me what ever I want I am a spoil little brat.yes I said it a brat.but am actually really nice and humble.i mean yeah I waste thousands on Gucci and Louis Vuitton but am really good on school and social.i don't have any siblings which am kinda thankful.lol.anyways New Jersey seems wack I mean yeah but I heard it's dangerous and boring.but it is what it is.
1 hour later-
"Mom am finished finally"as I ran down the stairs.
well great where leaving in our jet tomorrow at 6 in the morning.you might actually like the house but it's a suprise figlia"
"yeah okay mom what ever you say"I chuckled.

"ho fatto pollo e riso"

"mmm buonissimo"
I helped my momma by putting the dishes on the table.
Mom got her wine to celebrate.
"really ma"
Yes nina
"am going to bed see you in the morning"
Good night
Night
and I headed of to bed

(This chapter gonna be short for reasons 😙)
@diana